{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟛: 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖} 𝕡.𝟚

{3rd person Pon} [Past flashback]
"Father you can't!" 14-yearold Zenzo shouted at his father in anger "I will and I must. That brat ran away with some butler. Maybe a love affair or so-"

"Don't speak about her like that!" Zenzo shouted as he punched his father across the face in anger "How dare you hit me?! my own son! your a disgrace to this family-"

"What family?! I have no one! Ever since my mother has died you treated me nothing but a damn object! just for your own benefit! And now that [Y/n]! the only person the truly cared about me in this god damn world is gone! you want me to marry this whore!" Zenzo shouted as he pointed at a young women across the room the women gasped while his father looked more angrily "Zenzo Akira! You apologies this instant!"

"Shut up! I'm sick of this! you expect me to be happy here! in a life that you want me to create for you...a life that you wanted to have but couldn't have because of me. I'm done." Zenzo said as he left the living room and made his way upstairs' "Zenzo Akira! get back here at once!" Zenzo heard his father shout. He then slammed open his bedroom door and pulled out a suitcase from under his bed, he went through his closest and started pulling out some clothing and the opened a box taking out the vial [Y/n] gave him. He put it in his jacket and then closed his suitcase. Once he finished packing he made his way downstairs and saw his father narrowing his eye's at him. He scoffed and and walked past his father and opened the front doors he was about to step out until his father spoke "Zenzo...Once you leave, your no longer my son." his father said "Don't worry I never wanted to be your son to begin with." Zenzo said as he left the manor he was about to open the gate's until he heard someone shout his name he looked over seeing his tall muscular butler wearing a white mask running over to him "What do you want Jumbo?" Zenzo asked in annoyance "I want to work with you! so please take me with you!" Jumbo said bowing Zenzo sighed and nodded "Fine but the minute I find out that you betrayed me I'll kill you." Zenzo said Jumbo nodded as they both left the gate's leaving the Akira manor. 
---four month's later---
"Master Zenzo! you received a letter from Lord Phantomhive." Jumbo said as he opened Zenzo's study room seeing him mix some chemicals in glass cup's "And?"

"And! he request that you help him solve some sort of case involving your chemicals a-also he want's you to meet him in this address and to bring the invitation along." Jumbo said Zenzo nodded and places down the glass cups on the table "Jumbo go prepare the automobile." Zenzo said Jumbo nodded and left the study room shutting the door behind him {What dose he want now?} Zenzo thought as him and Jumbo made there way to the addresses manor once there the gate's open and they ride in seeing Ciel's carriage already there "Zenzo glad that you showed up." Ciel said as him and Sebastian walked over to Zenzo and Jumbo "Phantomhive." Zenzo said until the front doors open reveling two orange hair twin's and a young man with long straight black hair tied into a low ponytail, and holding a crane that had a head of a beast "Greeting's lord, Phantomhive. My Misters, has been waiting for you, please do come in but make sure to give your invite's to the twin's." the butler said as he walked inside. Once inside Ciel and Zenzo follow behind the butler while Sebastian and Jumbo stayed in the living room The butler knocked on the study room they heard a female voice say enter and they walk in Zenzo felt his heart drop once he saw the young girl with long white hair and blue eye's staring at some paper's "Hello [Y/-"

"[Y/n]?" Zenzo said in shock the young 13-yearold girl named [Y/n]. She look's up unfazed "Oh? Hello Zenzo. Funny thing you he-"

"Funny?! Where the devil were you?!" Zenzo asked as he walked over to [Y/n] and grabbed her collar pulling her close to him before Zenzo got a chance to speck he felt a cold sharp object near his neck "I suggest that you unhand my Misters, this second." the butler said sternly as he had his sword near Zenzo's neck "Shigeru put down your weapon." [Y/n] said the butler named Shigeru. He nodded and took his sword away from Zenzo and put's it back inside his case "My apologies Misters,." Shigeru said bowing "It's alright. But I'm quite surprise that the twin's didn't kill him." [Y/n] said as Zenzo slowly let go of her "Kill me?" Zenzo said confusedly "[Y/n] do you have my suspect list?" Ciel asked [Y/n] looked over at him and nodded as she handed him a folder that had a list of suspects "But don't bother looking for them Ciel. I've already taken care of the problem but if you like I can try to get the twin's to free them so you could show it to the queen but I highly doubt she want's someone dead then alive." [Y/n] said as Shigeru nodded in agreement "What did you do to them [Y/n]? Do you have any idea how much trouble I had to go through to gather information! not to mention that madam red ha-"

"Madam red has no part in this investigation you asked for my help and I obliged. Not to mention that your not the only one that wanted that man dead, Hell! I had a line of client's wanting this man dead for some time now and since they give up on there so call guard dog and detectives. They decided to come crawling to me for vengeance no matter the prince...See Ciel there is a difference between the two of us~. You want to turn them in an let them rot in there ceil until it's time for execution or there given back there freedom but me. I just get rid of the infestation until it's all gone without a second to think. I believe that I must kill for a reason's and evince and believe me this man had plenty of that. Now if you wouldn't mind I would like for you all to leave." [Y/n] said as she went back to reading her paper's Ciel look in shock, Sebastian was amazed at [Y/n]'s response, and Zenzo was annoyed "Whatever happened to those people I don't care! I just want an explanation for you disa-" Zenzo was cut off by Shigeru covering his mouth and griping on this arm's with one hand "Misters?"

"Shigeru but him in one of the guest bedroom's I'll deal with him later." [Y/n] said Shigeru nodded and left the study room with Zenzo "Hey?!" Zenzo said as Shigeru threw in onto the floor "Your staying here until my Misters is finish with her meeting." Shigeru said as he left the guest bedroom and shut the door behind him locking it after 2hour's have passed the room door opened and Zenzo stood up from his bed quickly as he saw [Y/n] walking over to him "[Y/n]-"

"Zenzo why are you here?"[Y/n] asked coldly "I-I was here because Ciel needed me for something but apparently! we came for nothing- Hold on! I need an answer on why your here and why you ran away! Was I not good enough! and decided to run away with him!" Zenzo said angrily "I had my reasoning's to do so and Shigeru was the only option I had." [Y/n] said unfazed but Zenzo was more irritated at her response "Only option?...Only option?! You had plenty of option's but instead of telling them to me!  you went with this asshole! I'm your fiancé for crying out loud! not to mention your family is worried about y-" Zenzo cut himself off seeing [Y/n] shaking and covering her mouth until she least released a sinister laugh catching Zenzo of guard

 "What the devil do you know about family? My family killed for a living with out any remorse! they took my little sister away from me! Madam red had to surgically remove a needle that Illumi implanted on my chest! and not to mention that the only reason I convince my family to make you my fiancé is so you could survive to see another day." [Y/n] said as her laughter died down and she looked up at Zenzo in annoyance "Be grateful that I allowed you to live." she said coldly as she was about to walk away until Zenzo grabbed her arm "Listen! yeah it's true that I don't know how your life was but that give's you no right to leave me without saying...I-I have a proposal, I will never mention or interact with your family in anyway that will also include that we won't get married until we reach age 20 and still haven't found love. If you accept I will keep that promise but if anyway you find out that interacted with them your allowed to kill me. But I want you to stay by my side as my fiancé!"  Zezno said [Y/n] sighed and looked over at Zenzo "You better keep this promise." she said as Shigeru took out a needle and poke [Y/n]'s thumb and later Zenzo allowing them to seal the deal