14

As the kiss got a little more heated, I pushed Ms Venable down and climbed on top of her, pinning her wrists above her head.

"You know, I don't even know your name yet," I smirked at her.

"Wilhemina," she panted, "your's? Because I know for a fact it isn't Lana,"

"L/n. Y/n l/n, but you already know that," I frowned and straddled her.

"I know, but I needed to hear you say it," she whispered, before pulling me back down on her.

My free hand that wasn't pinning her down started to wander further and further, tugging at the buttons on her shirt and caressing her covered breasts and sides. I undid a few buttons, before she broke the kiss and pushed me off her.

"Not yet," she whispered, sorting out her blouse and pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Sorry," I smirked.

"As soon as we're out of here, I promise you can have all of me. If you'll even want that," she whispered that last part, but I knew what she meant.

"I know about your back, Mina," I blurted out, instantly regretting it when she moved back from me abruptly.

"You what?!"

"I... when you were just my mission, I found out about you back so I could find a weak spot in you. I didn't want to shoot you,"

"HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?!"

"I got my assisstant to hack your medical records," I whispered, terrified of rejection.

"Why are you still here?" She frowned, tears rolling down her face.

"Because you haven't killed me yet,"

"I've already told you, I refuse to kill someone who's already broken,"

"I guess you'll never kill me then," I laughed a little, wiping her hot tears away.

"Don't you hate me, though?"

"Mina, there are a million reasons I could hate you. You've sedated me, whipped me, threatened me, degraded me, mocked me, and more. But I could never hate you for something like that," I sighed, damn our relationship was fucked up.

"I think like you," she whispered, pulling me close to her.

"I think I like you, too," I smiled, and pulled her into my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder and I snaked my arms around her waist, before pulling her down on top of me, not in a sexual way, just in a comforting hug sort of way. I took out her hair bobble and pins, letting her long red hair fall across the two of us. I pushed he up for a minute so i could just look at her.

"What?" she frowned.

"You're just so beautiful," I smiled, softly.

"You're an idiot," she laughed, blushing slightly.

"OH MY GAGA YOU'RE BLUSHING! THE ALL TERRIFYING MS VENABLE IS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF ME!" I laughed, making her go redder.

"Oh, shut up," she laughed, hitting my arm playfully.

"You're adorable," I giggled.

"STOP IT!" she continued to laugh.

"Or what?" I challenged, making her raise an eyebrow.

"Or I may just have to tickle you," she whispered.

"Don't you dare," I warned.

"Oops," she said plainly, before she started tickling me, making me squirm underneath her.

"STOP!" I squealed.

"OK, fine," she huffed and got off me, before walking over to her big wardrobe agin.

"What are you doing?" I frowned.

"Packing,"

"For?"

"Venice,".