Chapter 11

The founding Titan appears, standing tall looming over the citizens below.

The two guards let go of you as they run for their life. You crawl back as you watch the Titan pick up Willy Tybur. His head is bitten off and his blood splatters across your face and clothes. You stare, knowing it was too late to do anything. Once the Titan has finished his meal, he looks at you.

Your hands become clammy and your heart races like it's about to run out of your chest. He ignores you and roars giving you the chance the to scramble off the stage and into the audience.

The ocean of people crashed like waves, falling and growing together like a current. You scan area looking for a familiar face.

Panicked you manoeuvre through the audience, wading ankle deep in dead bodies and rubble. The stands had collapsed and cobblestone had flown through the air and landed on people.

It was not long before you were drowning in the sea of people.

Slowly drowning. You wiggle and wiggle, but nothing.

Your own air starts to choke. You struggle to swim up. The surface is no where near, the air no where closer.

Suddenly a hand is wrapped around your waist. The Founding Titan had grabbed you, lifting you high off of the floor.

You try to scream but the shock and hysteria had overcome you and no sound came out.

The Titan brings you closer and closer and closer to his mouth. You snap out of your petrified spell and bite your hand.

You now stand face to face with the Founding Titan, looking him in the eye. He brings up his hand slowly, like he is about to touch your cheek. However, at the last second he grabs your hair and yanks you back so you land flat on the ground. No doubt that you squished a couple of civilians.

The Titan gets on top you you and starts to pound your face. You are not putting up much of a fight, the initial shock of his attack is still having an effect on you.

Managing to get a leg free you kick it up and wrap it around the Titans neck. Using all your might, you bring down your legs causing him to fall backwards. Finally Zeke appears as the monkey Titan and starts to help.

This gives you time to get out your Titan form and find Pieck and Porco along with helping civilians. Zeke should be able to hold off the Founding Titan.

You break free from your Titan form, pulling away the decaying muscles from your face and arms. You kick your final leg free and slide down the back of the Titan. As your feet touch the ground they squelch. Looking down you are horrified to be wading in blood.

This is what it means to be a warrior.

You run down a street, shouting for Pieck and Porco.

On the way you are stopped by civilians wanting aid, there is much you could do to help the lifeless bodies they were carrying.

"ARMIN! ERWIN!"

You use your ODM gear to land on the building. You see Commander Erwin hardly breathing and Armin burnt to a crisp.

"We can't save them both only one." Levi explains. You know he wants to save Erwin.

"Armin would be the most beneficial!" Eren yells. Levi shakes his head and Eren launches himself at Captain Levi.

You shout for them once more. There is no answer, that is until you hear Porco's voice shouting.

You walk into a house on the other side of the street. You tread carefully not knowing what could be lurking round the corner.

Or under you?

"YN!" Pieck shouts. You are too busy looking in front of you to realise that they were trapped in a hole below you.

You take a few steps back from the edge to distance yourself from the danger of falling in.

At that moment armed Marleyan guards burst through with a rope. It is Piecks squad that man her Titan's firing system.

They feed the rope down to them, Porco climbs up first. You offer a hand to help him out the hole and he takes it. He mutters a thanks before you both help Pieck up.