Chapter 19

Jake's POV

I can feel my heart beat pulse throughout my entire body, and my throat soundly get dry, as I walk towards her door.

"Would you hurry up and go see her the suspension is killing me." Shaun snaps.

Once he found out Ava was okay, he was back to normal.

I ignore what he says. I take a deep breath before I entire the room.

There are two hospital beds, on the left of the room there is a huge window overlooking the city, and a door that, I assume, leads to a bathroom.

The second bed, the one closer to the window, is not visible, because there is this curtain blocking the view.

I walk closer, and finally see who I am in love with.

I rush over and give her a big hug. She tenses up at first, but relaxs when she realizes it is me, then she returns the hug.

"You're okay." I state trying to get me to believe that she is here, and not meeting James.

"I'm okay." She states, and my heart starts beating out of control, more than it already does.

I pull back and look at her, and like always she takes me breathe away.

But, I am shocked when she covers her face with her hands.

"I know, I know, I have cuts on my face," She groans, "I am no longer sexy."

On her forhead lays a big band-aid, the left side of her cheek there are scapes where the glass hit her. There is also some more on the side of neck.

I look at her. I sit down, and remove her hands from her sexy as hell face.

"No," She resists when she realizes what I am about to do, "I am embarrassed."

"Ava, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Your eyes an are like the color of fresh cut grass, in the beginning of spring. Your hair, is like silk so soft. And your body, well let's just say a very important part of my body is very happy to see you." I finsh with a smirk.

That gets her to remove her hands.

"Seriously, right now?" She states incredulously.

"Honey, you can be giving birth, and I would still get hard." I state with a smile.

"You are unbelievable." She mutters.

"Thanks." I say as I massage her right cheek. "You know we said we weren't going to be cliché."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Haven't you ever read any book ever, one person always gets in a near death accident, most common is a car crash." I state.

"Oh my bad, next time I will not open my parachute when I go sky diving." She snaps.

"Hell no, one near death experience is enough for me." I whisper.

She looks down, so I put my hand on her chin, and lift her head up to see her eyes. Wow

Suddenly, I hear the heart monitor to pick up in speed.

"Is that for me?" I ask with a smile leaning foward.

"Shut up, and kiss me already." She says with mock anger.

Well if you say so.

I kiss her softly, savoring her mouth.

I never thought that Ava would get into a car accident. I thought should would be here the next day. It is scary how one moment a person you love is here, and the next gone forever.