Chapter 5

Remember that ungodly creation?

Also known as an alarm clock.

We hate when it goes off, but we hate it even more when you forget to set it.

That is exactly what i did.

And better yet i did it on a Monday.

"Oh Crăp!"

I can't believe i am going to be late!!

I am a Nerd i am not supposed to be late!

I rushed out of my favorite place on earth, aka my bed.

I get tangled in the sheets and fall face first.

Well that wasn't supposed to happen...

I get out of the sheets and rush into my closet and grap the first things I see.

I grap my back pack and glasses and rush out.

"Can't talk, super late, see you later!" I explain to Flora as i pass the kitchen.

"Hurry up and learn something! God knows you need it..." Flora mutters.

"Shut it!" I shout at her outside the door. I rush down to get a cab but on the way i can't help but think i forgot something.

Oh well..

***

I arrive at school and everyone is staring at me.

Me being me i am used to it however this is a different kind of stare.

It is the envy stares and the lust stares which i never get unless i am working.

Well this is akward

I walk into the school building and the same thing happens.

I rush into the bathroom to see if there is something on my face.

I get inside and look in the mirror.

I see a girl with green eyes, wavy brown hair, a pair of fake hot topic glasses, a black crop top, a daisy skater skirt, converses, and no braces...

No braces, green eyes

Wait a minute...

I forgot my Nerd disguise...

Well this should be interesting.

***
Jake's POV

"Did you hear? There is a new girl. She is supposed to be hot." Alex informs us. All three of us are at his locker.

"Why would someone transfer here?" Zach asks with curiosity

"To learn something, there is this thing where people come to learn," I rub my chin as if i am thinking hard about something, "I think... I think it's called a school" I say as i hit him up side the head.

"I know that but why here?" Zach says with a "glare"

"I don't really know, it's not like we are in New York or anything." Alex says while throwing his hands in the air. "Oh wait we are!"

"You guys are so mean to me..." Zach mutters. I sling my arm over his shoulders

"You wouldn't want us any other way." I say with a cheeky smile.

Just then a girl rushes out of the bathroom.

"There she is." Alex says while pointing at her.

I examine her, black crop top , daisy skater skirt, converses. She is pretty hot, nice butt that is for sure.