Chapter 10

Quick Authors Note, according to my friend everything is happening kind of fast, so i will try my best to keep it slow, yet not so slow where i describe the hallway, or something like that anyways yeah enjoy

Warning: There is a major kissing scene If uncomfortable I will tell you when it is over.

Ava's POV

Any other story the girl would have backed away kicking and screaming, or acting as if the kiss hadn't happened.

But, I just made a deal not to be any other girl. So just as I'm about to kick him in the balls,

(Starting Now)

I begin to kiss him back. This all feels really familiar, since he has kissed me before.

There were so many fire works and a freaking zoo unleashed in my -

Yeah no.

I will admit that this feels really good.

I wrap my arms around my neck to pull him closer, his hands are on my waist pulling me closer to him.

But in all honesty I am kind of enjoying this...

He bits my lip, to get permission, but I figured I would give him a little torture for coming back here.

I continue to kiss like normal which causes him to groan (I am so glad he didn't growl) He slides his hands down to my ass and squeezes, I think he thought that would have caused me to gasp, but it didn't, considering what I do for living.

He backs away just enough to take off my robe.

Why did he even grab it when it was just going to come off?

I am, however, caught by surprise when he picks me up like a feather, while taking my mask off.

I don't notice he is walking until I feel a soft cushion underneath me. I come to realize he placed me on the couch, our lips never breaking contact.

He lies on top of me but puts all of his weight on his hands so he doesn't crush me. He lies in between my legs while my legs are wrapped around his waist.

He interlaces our hands and pushes them into the couch above my head.

I guess he is expecting a reaction, but I don't give him one.

He lets goes of my hands pulls back a little bit and removes his shirt.

Well then...

He lies back down and starts to kiss me again but with more determination. He lets my hands explore his body. I put them on his cheek then slide them down his neck and down his back.

When my hands reach his waist he begins to grind, It wasn't until then, that I realized that he was hard.

That finally gets a reaction out of me. He doesn't waste time at all.

He puts his tongue into my mouth, I thought it was doing to be sloppy and his tongue was going to go deep into my throat.

But he seemed to know what he was doing, his tongue made contact with mine.

I moaned as his tongue danced with mine. I was lacking breath, as of realizing this he pulls away, but doesn't stop, his lips start assaulting my neck.

You never realize you have a soft spot until some sucks on it. Which causes me to moan, once again.

He pulls away for a minute.

"Finally" He says huskily, which is extremely sexy. Not going to lie.

"Oh shut up." I snap while grabbing his face and smashing his lips with mine.