Chapter 11

Fair Warning: There is a band-aid on my thumb so fair warning if there are more typos than usual. Besides that Enjoy!

***

Ava's POV

I am not a morning person. Well I mean who is? Imagine waking up at an ungodly hour just to do what? Oh that's right, nothing! You just do normal things just earlier on in the day.

Plus my body was not designed for the AM. I need at least 20 minutes to comb through my hair. And the worst part my hair is thick. If you have thick hair, you know my struggle.

Let's be honest for a second. If you are an Internet Person, you do not go to sleep by at least 3 in the morning. Then since my school starts at 7:15 for some stupid reason, I wake up at 6 in the morning. 3 hours of sleep is what I get on a regular basis. My body spent years adjusting to that. Anything longer meant it is the weekend and I can sleep in late.

However, since I went to sleep at 1 in the morning that meant I got 2 extra hours of sleep. Yeah, yeah 5 hours of sleep is better than 3. But not in my case.

I get it. It is hard to wake me up, if it is on days like these. For example, today.

I wake up to find myself drenched in ice cold water. I bolt upwards in an instant.

Now, I understand that it is difficult to wake me up. But to douse me with ice cold water?! This bitch had to go.

I am sitting up with my wet bed sheets on my lap. I wipe my eyes and amazingly knotted up hair. I open my eyes to see Jake glaring at me. He has his arms crossed over his chest.

Why is this asshole mad? Did he get drenched in freezing cold water?! Noooo.

"What the fuck dude!?" I yell while grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. It hits him on his chest, but he based in his face, it had not affect on him.

"Did I ruin your precious sleep, Sleeping Ugly?" He asks while walking towards me.

"Isn't it Sleeping Beauty?" I ask while discretely grabbing another one of my pillows.

He throws his head back and laughs. "Oh please you look like anything but Beauty." He mocks me. That was the final straw. I lunge at him with the pillow. I can see his eyes widen in shock. Surprisingly, I use enough force to knock him down. I sit up so I straddle him, and I start whacking him with my pillow.

"You *whack* fucking *whack* bastard *whack* why *whack* in *whack* the *whack* world *whack* would *whack* you *whack* ever *whack* do *whack* that?!" I give him one final whack before I toss the pillow on the bed

"If you would stop I will tell you." He says while grabbing my wrists.

"If you would stop you would know I already did." I say while yanking my wrists back.

In an instant I am under Jake. His legs are intertwined with mine his lower half, againist mine. His hands right beside my head. His breath fanning my collar bone.

"I like this position, a lot better." He whispers.

"I am sure you do, but I however do not." I say while attempting to wiggle out of his death trap. Key word, attempting. This guy is, I swear to god, made of cement. Since I can't get out of his hold, so I take another strategy.

I lightly trace his tattoos, I go up his arm and toward his face. The entire time my fingers are barely touching his smooth, flawless skin. I pass his biceps and are now on his shoulders. He leans forward his plush lips brushing against my own. My hands are now on his face. He is still too tense, so in order to relax him I move my lips meeting his very own.