Chapter 8

Ava's POV

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I sit up to notice that the sun is barely rising.

What the actual fuck.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yell at my door. I stand up and open my door. Imagine my surprise to open my door to see Jake, fully dressed ready for school.

"Wakie Wakie eggs and bakie!" He says with this annoying as hell voice that makes me want to punch him in the throat. So with that thought in my head I tackle him to the ground. Unfortunately I don't have my pillow to attack him.

"You fucking asshole! I was sleeping!" I yell in his face. I stradle him to start punching him, "If you haven't already guessed I kind of love my sleep." He grabs a hold of my wrists.

"You crazy bitch, I didn't do anything wrong!" He justifies as he strengths his grip on my wrists.

"First of all, let go of my wrist I would like to have feeling in my hands," I yank my wrists back, "And secondly I can report you for breaking and entering!"

"No you can't because I was let in." He explains.

Who would let him in?

In record speed I am off of him, and baging on my roomates door. I bang on her door repeatley until she opens her door.

"What the actual fuck! I already woke up because of this bastard. What the hell do you want?" She asks with her hair covering her eyes.

"Why did you let him in?" I question.

"Because he kept banging on the front door, and you weren't answering, plus I know the guy well enough to know he won't murder us." She explains shutting her door.

"Why are you here?" I ask turning toward him and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well you mentioned that you don't have a car so I figured that I would give you a ride to school." He answers.

"Th-that is actually very nice." I say before lowering my arms.

"I can be nice," He says before he puts his hands in his pockets, " Nice pajamas."

I look down to see I am wearing a white Panic! at the Disco crop top with black shorts.

"What? This is normal sleep wear." I shrug my shoulders and begin to walk to my room. I walk into my closet, close the door, and get a black skirt, with the shirt I am wearing, and my white knee socks, and my black converse. I put everything after I change my undergarmets. I walk out to see Jake looking out the window.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask, he seems off.

"Yeah, I am fine, just some family issues." He says still looking out the window.

"Ahh, I am pretty sure everyone has those at least twice in there life time." I say before leaving him and walking into my bathroom.

I decide to go for the natural look, so I put on my concealer, a light layer of foundation, my powder, and put on eye liner with a little wing, I still put on my glasses to complete my geeky look. I just went from being a nerd, to dressing like a cute nerd.

Something is seriously wrong with me

I walk out to see Jake on my bed playing One More Line. I just leave him and walk into the kitchen, and see a box of donuts on the counter, so I grab a napkin and grap the sugery swirly one, whatever it is called, and eat t.

"Why did you just leave me?" Jake asks as he grabs a donut for himself.

"I am sorry Boyfriend, I didn't realise I left my master." I reply after chewing and stick my tongue out at him.