Chapter 6

I pictured the apartment like that ^ or >

Riiiinnnnggggg

Yes Thank God

I rush out of the class room leaving freaking trigonometry.

Yes i am a junior taking trigonometry

Maybe Flora was right...

I shake my head shaking all the ideas of actually being a nerd I cringe with just of the idea.

Throughout the day the stares still happened, and a couple rumors started.

One, i was a secret agent and my cover was blown, so i had to change my look.

Two, My mom got tired of my looks and told me to change my look or i would be kicked out.

Those are just two examples there are still many more.

I grab my stuff and begin to walk outside, I don't get very far because someone wraps their arms around my stomach

Any normal girl would have gone crazy with this, but i am not normal, I am a stripper, if someone did this at the job well...

Now i would like to stress this is out of self-defense

I elbow the stranger and kick them in the crotch and push them back.

Once I actually see who it is, i do the only thing i would normally do, and cruse them out.

"Jake!? What the hell was that!? Are you that stupid!? You never do that to someome, especially a girl for that matter! What is ghe matter with you!"

Jake puts his hands on his knees and tries to get rid of the pain.

Yeah like that will help.

"Got it... No doing that to a girl, or maybe just you..." Jake mutters.

"If you touch me, and I mean if, is the day when it rains chocolate." I tell him

But he goes to the strip club where i work...

Well he doesn't know that

"I don't know what?" Jake says standing way too close, it freaks me out so i jump back.

"Nothing, why are you here?" I ask my patience running thin. I don't have a high patience level, at all.

"Well I talked to my friend-" He starts off but I interrupt him.

"Woah woah, Wait a moment, you have friends?"

"Yes I do, do you? Didn't think so. Anyways I was talking to him and he said that for the War Project, we turn in two separate papers. That's why you were so easy on taking on all of the project, you would have passed while I got a zero." Jake says triumphant that he figured it out.

"Well now that you figured it out Sherlock may I go home?" I ask. That deflates his triumphant look.

"No, we are going to your house to work on our project." Jake insists.

I cave in way too easily, "Fine."

"Do you have a car?" He asks.

"Nope." I say while popping the "p" and shaking my head.

"So are we taking mine?" He asks while now walking towards his car.

"Yeah unless you want to take a taxi." I point out.

He has a Ashton Martin

Once in his car I give him my address.

"So what do you want to do with your life?" I ask him to avoid awkward silence.