coffee campus. (ep-1)

Same appetizing smell of coffee swirling around the campus as I try to reach fast to get my final destination so does everyone.its always been decent secen from cliché Hollywood collage movie unless today, it's hell of crowd and bit chatty to my liking, and fun fact I don't even know what's going on.

He tighter his grip on books he has been holding whole time and try his best to distinct his way from noisy portal but he can still can hear them from this far.Somewhat her voice too much sharp for someone's avoiding.

its a kora the daughter of account's teacher.

"He is so handsome ....god I wish he could fall for me"

I know what they talking about.somehow her words do effect me. even if I played it off so greatly.

lets pretend I haven't heard them. Just walk, move your foots like you doing before.

"Kora there he is".one of the girl from group.

"beautiful".
she drop her mobile after dabbing her face with fingers while watching her face on phone screen.elegently flipped her hair from her toned shoulder.

.
.
.
.

" Excuse me"

She is talking to me? Let's profess of not dying yet.Off course my heart is bombarding already. I'm not ready for this.

"Could you please... " Fanning her hand right to left"...like move from here. "

indisputably they are talking about him.

It's 'him'

as I knifed my eyes on books that I have been holding on my chest. Afraid of getting any blunt reaction out of me .I Try my best to manipulate my own self with piercing my teeth in inner cheeck.

"Oh! Im umm sorry"
I move bit in pace till Im completely out of  shouting crowd.

Did she literally shush me? Anyway I need to maintain more distance from now on. That casuality has to be one time thing.

Welcome to a usual routine where Im probably the blending shade in background.

Sometime I think jimin is so right about my reserved nature. Well he never used reserve he rather use

'bubble shell'.

How I only involve me and jimin  in every anecdote . How only jimin strike in my mind when I think of new movie I want to watch or dinner in newly opened restaurant or just anything.

As I start to think of it.he is what I can pass my thousand consecutive days without any trouble.he is so comfortable to be with.

A relieved smile dance around his lips.

So jimin is grace I got from my past life. I have him for more then I can remember of. Sometime he too had enough of my nature so he does kind of force me to tried to make more friends other then him but....

Oh

she is Bo bae, right?

The actress of campus.