soul mate (ep-09)

The steams puffing out of cup is enough for playing temptation on the shorter man but right now he is not even looking to mug or brunette.he is still in the same position, sitting cross leg and folding those short hands with overly long white t-shirt sleeves on his chest.anyone can sence something off...right? So brunette decided to let him settle down a bit Or further. But pink haired never missed a chance to throwing one or two death glares in brunette's director.

Giving time is best thing.

After sighting more then thousand times which felt like eternity, jimin decided to speak for the first time in whole conversation more of like one sided conversation. Because it's only taehyung who is talking and he is talking rubbish, about weather,cats and God knows what.

For what? Okay May be he is too naive to think that these topic can save him from upcoming crisis.

"Do you really think this.... coffee will work on me? "

its never a doubt for other that jimin is in madly love with coffee specially, umm lava tub coca flare, as weird it sound but this time..who knows?

And you will ask why?

Well

This time he not only ditched his only friend but he nearly give him heart attack.

So back on Friday night when jimin ask him for hang out and he said yes, with a 80% no and 20% yes. Typically said yes because he don't want to see long face of his friend.Let's not get in details.

But he did said yes indeed. And he should be responsible for that.

"Do you even care to call? Or... Do you think I'm not worth of your time? "

And guess what he didn't even call jimin about he is backing out. he never showed up in decided venu. And on the top of that he didn't pick his calls.

So when he was in cab and  building up this scenario, which is a part of his life now, to creat virtual reality of upcoming events and in that you won't believe everything was way too easy then whatever happening right now. jimin being playful as usual, cracking two or more jokes on him,make him pay for some shoes he had on his wishlist but this. ...this is not what he thought of. why the hell it crumble like this.

the mix emotion on others face is too much for Burnett to read, may be he can read them but the next step is way too critically hard for him, to solve all of this with talk. And that's where he lack most. He surely know if he try to defend himself this will lead to some other tangent......in an argument because he is literally wrong in this case and know matter what he say it always harm others. Sure he is bad in talking. So talking is not even a option here. He was looking blankly on table.its freaking him out that how come he has no idea what he should do next. 

An awkward silence is swirling in thick environment before pink haired man jump up from his chair.

it made jimin so frustrating but more then that...

"You know what taehyung?." And that's a bad news.he is calling him taehyung.
"..... You have no idea how much I was afraid? You freaking not picking up my calls!!! "

He was afraid and it's not a joke. Anyone can see it.

"Jimin I-i.. " His eyes tripping to find a comfort in anything. Because to tell him what is the reason behind all of this. He need strength as much as possible.first of all, it is all of sudden for him to talk about ..umm this and lastly bitterly He has no plan in telling other but here they are in this situation so he better talk it out. He is practically looking in evey direction possible.but end up just to met his gaze with other and when he look in there. he is very afraid to look back into them. He never saw Jimin this tensed up.

"Hey! What is it? You know you can talk to me. ... We are friends.. Right? "

Of course Jimin will sense it.

It is no joke that they are soulmates his single presence can tell Jimin that he is struggling. He always have been there to ease his pain and problems no matter what happened.

But it's brunette's biggest secret. His dark on.

Moreover a sin

The struggle to form another sentence is visibly there. It is next to impossible for taehyung to breathe in normal pace.  Some of people looking to poor self of brunette. They sure had think this as bullying. Brunette looking vulnerable and then there is Jimin well.....

"And here you call me your only friend"
This was enough for brunette to wake up from daze.

"Jimin... Listen"
But before he could say anything other just dash out of cafe.