Gesture (ep-7)

**Hey blushies!

If you're dealing with any issues and has no one to share with.carefree to talk with me. I'm always here for you.
Stay strong. You can do it. I trust you.
I💜U

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛✧༺♥༻✧♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

He Practically trip more then he can count to reach the bathroom. The smell of public bathroom is so strong then his groggy self but something got him off gaurd.

Weird
.
.
.
.
Noise

Where are these noises are coming from?

Is someone hurt?

What if it's a murderer there?

Can I save the other?

Do I need to call ambulance?

It felt like someone is in pain. Usually he get afraid alot from such situation he might be on floor right now because of course his blood pressure goes low the second he find himself around this situation.

but the influence of soju is turning him into anpanman.

Before more thoughts and fear can take over him. His feets already leading him into it.

He still has so many questions .

All the questions were answered when he stepped further. The scene before his eyes making him flinch back.

Jeon jungkook?

Its him.how a minute ago he was creating certain set of sence in his virtuality.dying to meet him and now he think he is already dead.

His wider eyes are ready to pop out but not for ogling other. He gasp for air. Suddenly the loud music is all mute now.

It usually happens when he is around but today it is bit painful to see him.

Specially like this.

Oh god.

He is not ready for this.

His frantic eyes travel to everywhere expect the girl whom tattoo handed man is embracing actually,

kissing.

Have you seen that sence from 'Avangers' when everyone was trying to claim the thor's hammer by lifting it but it turn into epic fail and stays as a one of the most unforgettable part of movie.same is repeating here. His feets .......He desperately want to move away from the spot but his body is avoiding his every fucking single advice. How he want to close his eyes so, that he can try to erase that blurry picture but he can't.

How he want to breathe like normal human but can he?

If you put it more effectively. He is feeling numb.

Not in a once in his life he had a thought of being together as friends with him because some how he knows it's not possible.

But can he command the unidentified layers of emotions for other. May be some other taehyung from different dimension can do it.

But it is legitly impossible for brunette.

It is stupid how he never got any hopes.how he knows reality well then anyone eles.

But still..... This naive heart.

His chocking sob is the something strange then the thick environment.that got quick attention of Raven haired man. He is sure they have an eye contact for mill second.

And the reality is on surface. What the hell is he doing? How can he embarrass himself like this. Specifically in front of him.

Yes he is still thinking about him. No one and no scenario can change that.

So he decided to run far away.

Before he could run away from reality. Before he could hid his pathetic side. Before he could do anything.

He see something?...

If he is not wrong. Which he want to right now.

He saw latter doing gesture
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gesture him to join them.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

**
To be honest I don't know what should I write in the end. How about I express my love for you and the response I get from you is so great . Truly I never thought once of 100+ views. Thank you alot. Please stick with me. I will make sure I will work hard in future.

Thank you once again. **