intruder (Ep-12)

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing great and if not stay strong you acn do it. Love you all.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛✧༺♥༻✧♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The distance from bus stop to the apartment was quite. All of sudden he started seeping in calm with comforting surrounding. Smell of home made food in street it did strike him to the house he always being around. His beautiful mom ...all ready to make number of dishes which they never can finish in one time. the narrow paths where he learn bicycle by his own. Literally by his own, holding wall from one and other on handle. Less on bike more on ground. Everyone refuse to teach him bike because he have bit of stiff body. it's not like they never try, they try to help but they eventually all fall. Meanwhile his child version was way to tough. Not even blue greys can stop him.

In two days he learn how to ride that thing without wall and fall. This was how he impress jimin back then and became friends. He have no idea he is smiling the whole time till someone from street give him strange stare. But he is don't give two shit about it.

Until he saw his apartment door is ajar open with no lights on and that's not a good sign. He fumbles in the fume of anxiety.

trying to convince himself.

'Don't go for the worst case scenario. Give Jimin some benefit of the doubt may be he is back from where ever he was.'

With all this in his head and two big size carry bag on both hands. He head as fast as possible with busy mind keep telling him to quickly put those grocery bag down and punch the plugs. Any one just flip them But to his jittery self he only has manage to get in living room. Just five more steps and he will be near to kitchen top. Forget about the rule of putting grocery bag on kitchen cabinets .

Of course he have to trip first to reach the table. It's a kind of process, he have to trip and then table comes. He have jinx of table. Yes, you can say that. It has to official after this.

He disfunction-ally run in the direction of switches. Clicking some random. But light is still not on. After all we are talking about Taehyung. What exactly we can expect from him. Damn..How can he manage to forget the light switch. Does he is not living in same household for 2 years?

"O-oh!" He gasp in his deep voice when he again hit his toe to god knows what. He shut his eyes tight in pain only to open them to the silhouette right on Jimin's door.

'J-Jimin you're home already?" He hit his elbow on his stomach still awkwardly searching to flick switch. Please don't ask how? He is beyond our imagination. He can do things you can never imagine of. But when he got no answer. He dissect the other and instantly can tell this is not Jimin . GOD that man is too small for this height.

'Who the fuck is he? What he is doing in other people house in late night with no lights? And if he is here, why I am here?'

He is froze to death and there is exaggeration in it. That icy feeling where it is hard to move a inch and if he even think of moving he might get shatter into thousands of pieces. Now this all of had never happens if he had not left apartment in first place.

He almost nudge elbow to death in bus. Now he is standing not approximate but may be good 5 meters away from this tall and build body. Lord! He fucked up real bad. Damn just why?..why god always have plans which seem jeopardising his existence. even the shadow of other is menacing. Leaving only one word from his dry mouth.

"Fuck" not audible enough. The shock from seeing intruder just few meters away, his foots ownly bent back only to get hit from kitchen counter. Pain started shooting but that hit make him more conscious about whole situation.

"W-who's this?" How he always have one of those dreams in the mid of night where he saw some shadow barge in their apartment with knife ready to slaughter him but no matter how tightly he shut his eyes and open them, he still find himself not on bed this time.

He stupidly Ignoring any motion in his body may be then he can get blunt in with background so intruder can't see him anymore and left him without harm.

A surviving instinct he have no faith on.

"I.." before that shadow speak more there is loud thump can be heard from room. Both of them look in that direction. For brunette it is ' what was that noise?' But as you look that silhouette man, god know why he even here? But why he snap his neck in panic. Its bit dark to get picture clear but it did seem like he is ....worried?

That person slip his hand in jacket.

No...no no..oh! Sweet god is he taking out gun from jacket? It better be knife. It can buy him sometime to run away and beside he always prepare himself for knife man.

Jacket and boots ...he might be young and young mean technology. Tech can ease work.so he will not bother to have knife on him, gun its then.

Need to go for final show down in fallacies.

"I'm gonna call cops if you take that gun out" he don't even has his phone. its in grocery bag but it seems working on other. Intruder raised his hand in surrender it gives brunette the sense of proud until there is another voice and this time he surly heard clear.

'Oh no..no no... its Jimin'

"W-wh-at...." He is shaking in fear. Can't even finish his question because his mind already had fed him with several possibilities and not even one of them is comforting.

"Hey! Why don't you calm down?"

Taehyung is buying only one thing 'why don't you fuck off?' he afraid to say it but out of concern for Jimin. He can't hold back him form asking.

"What have you d-done to him?"he is about to fetch the victim but he can see those eyes on him not exactly but he can sense moreover he is stand still on way to the room.

So,

brunette jump for grocery bag so does the intruder. Once he heard the fast footfall and in second he was face to face with other. Wrist tightly cuffed by bony yet strong hand of stranger. And that the last thing he wanted to experience. How did he manage to be here .didn't brunette got 5 meter benefit. That not fair.

If one of us trap in such case we might try to free us but he did what he is best at tightly shutting his eyes and ducks down his head. He can feel the raspy fainted vibration near his temple but he is still indulge in wed of thoughts. Can't even listen what other is saying.

Until he ajar his eyes only to see a beam of light which is breaking through the kitchen window now flashing on others face.

It's him, its JungGuk.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛✧༺♥༻✧♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for your time. It's bit long then other chapters.this is the first face to face interaction of main leads so try my best which lead in length the of it.Please tell me how you feel about the whole chapter and what do you expect next?