Coo (ep-13)

Hey, blushes!
I'm back again. I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages. I hope you all have forgiven me.

The warm flavour of strawberries is radiating in every corner of the room. fainted jazz music made a wholesome new mood and then you can hear the meow from distance, don’t even ask how that jet black cat ends up in the brunette’s lap.

like this is exactly what is supposed to happen.

“Just missing a wine glass and this would be a perfect scene from errupt his busy mind. You will ask what he is thinking and how can he even think in such a dreamy situation, cute kitty on lap and book in hand, white dots continue to fall outside the window.

Moreover, how can he when he has a plan. He would have finished that freaking chapter that he is trying to read for more than 30 minutes.

And yes you got him right this is his plan. Plan to complete this freaking book for so long. He can't even tell how many hours he had put on for that.

What else his plan can be when colleges are closed.

‘you are watching national news with Kim so jung. due to hurricane government is going to stop all the transports for next two days as well. Please be safe and…’

“Jimin turn down the volume I can’t focus here.” He glare other with annoyed expression.

Wait why jimin is making that face again. He better not do that again because Burnett is not ready for this, seriously not now.

oh God.

When is he ready?

All of sudden everything seems in plainly slow motion. He tries to put his favourite book on the table which is exactly next to arm's distance. His unbalanced self some how managed to place book and that cat previously.

Seriously, if jimin dares to do it this time, he has no idea what he will do with him.

Hell no! Others have remotes now and wiggling their eyebrow in victory.

“You better not do it Jiminssi” his glare is sharper than the sleek index finger he pointed to that pink hair man. And now their whole neighbourhood can have news telecast for free.

‘ the former football player is going to marry…’

“Jimin, I swear”
His words obviously can’t be heard even if he shouts in others ear. he punches the pillow as hard as he can and hit that tiny face which already has his eyes shut tight because he is laughing his lungs out.

on god knows what?

why is it so hard for him to understand the simple words?

Why the hell does he always have to do something?

Why?..

And these giggles seriously, are the most annoying thing right now. How badly he wanted him to be quiet for a couple of minutes.

“You have no idea how relaxing it is to see you irritated." And it is obligated for him to complete a sentence with that complimentary giggle.

Now, Brunett is sure wants him to be quiet for a couple of days.

But he is not that blessed.

This whole drama went on with some lame jokes and unharmed hits. And yes you’re thinking very right they were like this for an hour, Fighting for remote and ending up sharing same soda can. Un-botheringly lying on the floor, stretching like they had done some heavy routined exercise. After a long stretching they get up when that shinny black ball join them.

Falling |TAEKOOK|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara