mario (ep-10)

Hey everyone! I know you might be looking for jungkook to be in picture but I think taking bit time is  worth of. I promise you will love his entry. And thank you for your love and kindness. I love you. I trust you. You can do it. 💜

The series of unstoppable thoughts playing mario in brunettes head no matter how hard he tries to focus on what Mr. Zen is saying. His inside voices making it painfully impossible to get him on lecture. His eyes dart out of window and his soft cheek rest on his bony palm. How come simple history class become this complicated, just to make it clear history is one of his favorite subject . It is something which can make you learn long forgotten culture and traditions. And that is what can give integrated idea about a epochal era. He has damn curious to know more and more about the past events. It can't only tell you about the tendancy of human race to adapt the crisis rather they give you the peripheral views about how brilliently and in sometime, bizzare ways they use to cure it.these unique methods can assist you in your life too. That's what amaze him most. How humans are dealing with almost same problems. How someone from past was criticized for being a bold painter. And that someone is non other then Picasso. How everyone turn him down for what he was doing but later tasted the sweet wine of success. That's what most of famous people deal with, even now. So, it was no joke when when one said ' History is cycle of representative events '

That's what make history a vivid and wide open univers. With so many mysteries beneath in.

but today he didn't even get a single word. every word is felt of some alian language.

may be he is mentally still stuck in that cafe with jimin and repeatably completing whole thing on good note.

as soon as the bell rang, he felt little bit calmer then before but why isn't Mr. Zen moving?

His bad luck never leaves him alone.

now all of sudden being in history class for more then any further second sounds so petrifying. His thoughts really don't know when to leave him alone.

The whole lecture Hall is started buzzing on with whispers and fainted footsteps. Everyone started to exist .

Oh! did finally, lecture is over?

As soon as reality started to seep in.
This the best thing in whole day.

He grabs all his belonging and strom out of door. Oh lord! How he wish he never have this class to attain instead he wants to meet the pink haired man. So this class is routine for him and after this class he always have to meet his best friend in canteen. who is kind of throwing bit tantrums.

but again a same question emerged. He is having this thought from morning.

Will he be there? Like he usually do.

If yes, then that shorter man must be planning his funeral already. Brunette Still pacing fast, saying sorry in a rows because he is abruptly bumping into people, so egar to find out.

so no matter how he look he can't find out the pink ball. The dribbling thoughts are here again.

What the hell did he expect from his  doing. obviously, other won't wait for him. He can't even count on how many times did he have done this. His  repetitive act of saving himself from god knows what? had lead him into the end of his one and only relation he had build on his own. He fucked up real bad this time.

"ung...." the fuzz in canteen area is so ruckus. and this what exactly brunette didn't want at this particular moment. He want his best buddy thats all.

" Kim fucking taehyung....." the soprano that has the capability to tear up your ears. But for the first time in his life time. He love it more then anything. Why won't he its his best friend Jimin.

"over here.." He  launch his miniature hand to wipe the 'hi' in the air. And the same old beautiful contagious smile on his face. that wonderful giggle,eyes shut slightly. God! It is bond for one to smile back because its damn natural.

And this all what he need, needed jimin right next to him. He have no idea when did he hug Jimin lastly but this for sure, is going to be a best story to tell his grandsons or someone.

"I-I 'm sorry..I'm so so" He has no plan to break the hug any sooner. afterall it felt more real for staying there.

"no..no I'm sorry, I freaked out too" He clenched his fist around other. thought this can let other feel comfortable.

**to be honest writing author note is bit hard then writing chapters. I'm so great ful that you find this page and appreciating my work or may be not. I'll work hard but please be by my side . Be free to share your problems, I'm here to help you. I'm not only writer but your friend too. Stay healthy and safe. Love you all. **

Falling |TAEKOOK|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें