Whalien 52 (ep-5)

Echo of the filled tub in the bathroom might have break his strongly rooted perplex thoughts.after twisting the faucet in resting position. He duck down to twirl his fingers in water.

"He was only looking in my direction, Nothing more" His gaze is still fix in water only the sound of dripping water is in background. He filled his lungs with extra air. Which is surly not required.

"Nothing more" He pass the air with words like he has been holding on so long.

He was still caved in his thoughts when suddenly his phone chirp.

He have another hangout request....more of order from his friend.

Of course he said yes for late night out to him after saying straight NOs. That fariy floss headed guy can't take no this time because obviously Burnett always has his own plans, under 4 walls. And he did denied his previous offers of too. so, jimin is not going to let him off the hook this time.

Atleast not easily.

"Well now I have to think of some solid excuse" He leap on couch. Its automatic for his hands to reach out for phone. He needs a strong distraction immediately. So of course phone will work.

But thoughts are thoughts.

It's not that he don't like going out but going out late never satisfied him and he don't feel like going in the first place. It's something from inside making him force to not feel.....umm...'Up to place'.

" What the hell I'm doing? "

He has no idea how he ended scrolling through his profile. He was just going through social sites thats it. He dip his index finger between eyebrows.his face is slightly scrunchy. He shove his bony fingers through his hairs.

"Am I I... This is s-stalking..."

He might be out of his mind.

he throw his phone bit away but still on couch. Shut his eyes close tightly.
His slumber body loss all left energy. He felt if body is bit heavier then usual because somehow it is hard to move from that spot. He tried to count sheeps and what not but his thoughts are rigit to leave him alone.

A sudden beep revert his eyes to that device. He shrug his shoulders.

"Just checking if this is from jimin".

So that was not from jimin but it is something which cause brunette forget probably everything.

He gulp visibly. His eyes are wide enough to burst out. It's a new post from someone, someone he wasn't expecting to be there.

But it's hilarious how fate is playing  games with him.

"Whalien 52 pub" Only his lips were moving with little sound.

How on earth jimin find the same pub to hang around. Where he is in .