Unlucky (ep-6)

Hey readers! I have no idea if you're reading this or not but I got urge to say it loud.

"Yes you are beautiful and you can do it. I trust you. 💜 stay positive
                 I love you all. "

The bright lights distracting him most then the amplifying music. Brunette continuously squinting his eyes to readjusting his focus on finding the candy floss haired man. He spotted him not from highlighted hair color but from his airly floating body.

God people are not wrong when they said there are type of drunkenness.yes they both had drink almost same amount of soju.

And here is taehyung .

If he has to told truth other had 1 bottle extra. But he decided to not count that.

He try to stand but his hand slip from bar stool, somehow he balanced it.

No falling today.....Lucky day .

Reaching to pink ball is not that difficult... Just have to deal with overly excited ocean of people........that's it.but why his step isn't making any difference no matter what he do the wave of people always manage to drift him apart from other. But he got it..... May be.

You ask..

Why may be??

Because more then 1 minute has passed and he is still trying to communicate with other but it is all turn  into 'Dumsmas'. possibly leaning over can help . He hold other with shoulder to stay near.

"I need to pee"

His friend who he can accuses to get hired for sabotaging the dance floor. Dripping wildly in sweat but still dedicated to his dance moves. Nod furiously like he have heard of some good news.

"Ok..."
Brunette urgently want to ask how the hell did he get this overly hyped energy all the time but he got question to answer.

you know where to go...right? "
Still pointing his small index finger to the left.

"Hmm.. To the left? "

Before pink bubble could say anything. He fly in left direction. He badly needs to trace bathroom .

So

The distance between him and bathroom is not that far but his naggy thoughts always make him somewhat........lost.

How come he is same bar but never for once he had got his glimpse.

May be he had left already.

May be he wasn't in the same bar at all.

He might have committee some mistake in reading the caption.

And here he thought he was lucky to avoid that face fall but guess what! Now all of it seems opposite.

His bad luck is too strong.

May be if he had fall from stool he might  end up ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
meeting him.

He squeeze his eyes and maintain his pace. How he wish he can mute his inner self for hours or more.

Hey lovelies!

It's your writer! Thank you for your time so about this chapter I actually have invested my whole day just to make sure that my story is not in hurry. And that you lovelies will enjoy it.
I'm pretty much sure that my lovelies are already had assume what's going to happen next. Share your opinion what you think . What is going to happen?

Lots of love from your writer.