newspaper(Ep-11)

Hello everyone! I'm here again with new chapter I hope you like it. If don't please send me feedback. Love you all stay strong.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛✧༺♥༻✧♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

One more hectic day swift away. Brunette sure not have remember the most of it. All he is rooted to ‘the not so’ but somehow ‘still count as’ meeting with Jungkook.

The boy was literally inside his phone. Scrolling it innocuously with enigmatic tense up aura. How can he look so handsome when he slightly scrunch his nose and embodies that beautiful wrinkle between his eyebrows. Repetitive pattern of his teeth to gnaw soft yet so red lip, its crucial to be only bystander.

But

What else can he do?

And you are right they never had any eye contact. But to this silly person he still has guts to count it as the meeting. And not forget to mark it as one of his lucky day.

“Can sit here?” Sudden words make him jump on his seat but he is expert in displaying his plain face. To get along with his play pretend. He look up for the voice to see the most nonchalant face. Before he could answer the asked question that man shove himself next to him. Brunette shift his body quickly before they can have any contact not in despise but as an reflex. 

he can’t control his nerves. That strange habit of watching people by the corner of his eye is damn hard to over come with. And whatever he see, he don’t like it a bit. He is freaking out. Now he is cursing himself for buying groceries which is what? 4 stops away from their shared apartment. 

Now he account how Jimin’s theory about the buses are so true. He should have just call the cab.

Just think, if he had appear in pub that night. He might not taking groceries as repentance. He doesn’t have to be here in bus. Instead he will be having fun with Jimin. Might be fighting over tv remote or something but he is sure they're engage in fighting but now... He is in apocalypse. The real one.

You will ask, why is he making fuss out of it? Well..

The respected stranger who had rapped his hand with rugged hanky And with visibly big enough stain of red on it. Devastating features and ruinous appearance , never leaving wrinkle on forehead. Giving little.......just a little bit vibes of goon.

Wrinkles…. That did works, thinking about wrinkles.it did take him somewhere else for moment. Moreover someone.....Someone he can feel so blessed even in tight spot. A person who can steal all his fear and yet can be the only reason for them. how can raven head look so attractive in it and yet this man next to him is...spooky.

May be he is wrong about whole situation. I mean what do you expect when you take public transport? 

Strangers, Right? 

Unknown person with mysterious face and murderous existence with blood dripping down to there hands is one of possibilities. Nothing special. Same old-same old

Doesn’t mean he is in danger or will be headline of tomorrow’s news. 

He focus all his ….possibly all of his attention to the window which is thankfully is in his right. All the thoughts get bit twisted with the moving surrounding.

Untill...

the clout of break have hazardous impact on both his frailty innerself and body. What happens next scared the brunette beyond the hell. After trying hard not to disturb the next one. He somehow managed to hit elbow on stranger’s face.

Nothing can go more wrong from this.

That man hop out of his seat and look briefly in his direction.

Oops now he is not sure about the news headline.

He is going to die here on the bus next to cheap groceries he brought from 4 stops away from apartment. For what? To save may be 14$ and to plot his own death.

Thanks to these 14$. He grab his coat pocket hard enough to feel his leather volet.

Before brunette open his mouth to say ‘sorry’ the most self contradicting word in dictionary. But something told him he better take whatever the hospitality other will give him. The result of desperate situation, he impels on window with crossed hand, eyes tight shut. Ready to receive a punch.

His body rapin the balletic effect. 

Wait? ……Why didn’t he get yet?

He frantically widen his eyes to see no one around. His hand resting on thighs in relief. Stabilising his breathes which are still have no fix routine.

“O!-oh! …h-he is gone?” the surety he can only get after saying it out loud.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛✧༺♥༻✧♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
I hope you enjoy it . I'm sorry I haven't introduced jungkook properly but I will in next chapter. Please like and do comment to motivate the writer because sometimes I have no idea. What I'm doing is right or not? I want to be best for you all. So can you guys please share your opinion. Love you all stay positive.