prologue

it was 12 in the midnight when a woman wearing a black coat, face was hidden with a mask placed a basket in front of mikey's gate.

confused mikey told his guards to check who's outside, hoping to see who the woman was. however the moment they reached outside, they saw no one but only the basket, the guards were about to leave it there, when they heard a small cries coming from it which caught their attention.

rushing to remove the blanket on top of it, they saw a small little girl, probably a new born baby. their eyes softened seeing the little angel as they started rushing inside.

Mikey on the other hand stared at the baby in front of him. "who's this?" he asked still confused, his tone was the usual cold voice he have and his cold expression. "the woman earlier left her, and we also saw a note sir" they stated as they handed mikey the paper that was placed beside the little baby.

dear mikey...

I'm not sure if you still remember me,
but this  baby is yours, you might not 
believe it, you can take a, DNA test. if you  wonder who's writing this... I'll tell you, it's me... emiko. the baby's name is eimí,
I'm probably dead by the time you're able to read this letter of mine. since I do know that child birth could kill me, however... I know eimí is an angel. please take care of her Mikey...
I love you...

your past lover, emiko

mikey's eyes trailed on the little girl, as he saw a resemblance, of the woman... he love the most... "eimí.... eimí huh?"

"sano eimí"

.......
OC INFORMATION:

name: kimizuka emiko
            : dead
age    : 26 yo

more info: she is eimí mother, she died because of childbirth. she's a Japanese American.

more info about emiko will be revealed on the next chapters.

-seimiko