# # _ one .

the time eimí turned 4 years old, she never felt anything from her father except for giving her the cold shoulder. he wouldn't even spare her a glance, at first she was trying to get her father attention, she wants to feel a father's affection, and she wonders why she couldn't get one? why can't her father love her the way other father would?

that was before tho, because as the time goes by eimí got used to it. instead of wanting to get his attention, she focused on studying. and now that she's turning 5 years old, eimí became a really serious little girl. her features, shows a faint resemblance from her father, and some of her father's friends told her that her features was a mix of both her mother and father.

she only knows she looks like her father, her eyes looks exactly like his father. but she never know what part of her facial features shows her mother. she never saw her mother, even a picture.

mikey had never gave the little girl the attention she deserves ever since she came into his life. it's like she never existed, from the way he ignore her. even if they both pass by each other, they never give each other a single glance. for a normal father and daughter, they sure act like strangers.

eimí held her book tightly in her embrace as she walked in the hallway of her father's mansion. eyes showed no emotion, and a straight face, a 5 year old suppose to have a big doe sparkling eyes but here's showed emptiness.

eimí, had thought this is her normal life and that she wouldn't need her father's attention. heck she would love if he would give her any attention, not like she hate him. she just don't have any courage to go near him or to even start a conversation, and so she had thought about staying away from him as long as she can. she doesn't feel that lonely tho.

she had her uncles and her maids that loves her so much. the closet to her is Sanzu, he might be kinda crazy, no he's really crazy. but he does have a soft spot for the little girl. the bonten executive had thought of her as their happy pill, for she could lighten up their mood even though she keep silent and with that blank expression, and even talk to them in a salty way.

they actually find it cute to be honest

.
.
.
.
....

eimí look around the hallways of her father's library, she does not know if she's allowed to enter it. but she feels like she needs to atleast take a little peak inside. and besides sanzu was too busy to even entertain her. she actually just hopes that her father wouldn't want to come here at this hour, for Pete's sake if you want to know, it's already 12 in the midnight and this little girl is still wide awake. eimí knows she wouldn't be able to sneak inside his father library in a broad daylight so sneaking inside at night is the best option.

trying to stay silent, she continued walking amazed by how big his father's library looks like and how much books in have. she wondered if her father was able to read all of it. wondering deeper inside, she was caught on the books around her, as she loves books so much.

she was about to grab a book that caught her attention, when she suddenly heard a noise from behind her which made her flinch as she turn around only to see a white haired man, wearing an all black clothes. eimí already knows who this person is, he was glaring at the little girl which actually made her nervous but was lucky enough to wear a calm and un bothered expression.

"what are you doing here?" he asked in a serious voice as it give her chills. "I'm sorry, mikey-san" she answered. eimí never thought about calling her daddy, like a normal daughter will call her father. she thinks he wouldn't like it.

mikey on the other hand was taken aback by the way she called her, why isn't she calling her daddy or just papa? why is she addressing him so formally? "I'm really sorry for sneaking in, I'll be taking my leave my mikey-san" eimí bowed, and took a step away from his white haired father, leaving him wondering why on earth is his own daughter calling him that way?

did he perhaps did something wrong?

.....

"that's it?" sanzu said as he drink one of his pills (pashpash daw kasi masarap) mikey lazily nodded as he took a bite of his taiyaki. "sanzu, why isn't she calling me daddy or papa?" Mikey asked stoll confused

Sanzu on the other hand laughed like a maniac, as he can't believe that Mikey is actually worried about how he wasn't called daddy by his daughter, mikey just glared at the pink haired. "you're really clueless about it, mikey?" he continued laughing

"I'm gonna cut your tongue sanzu"

"right" Sanzu paused as he just let out a last chuckle then took a sip of his wine. "she's calling you that way, because you never acted like her father from the start. I don't mean it in a bad way okay? I know why you're doing all of this" he continued.

Mikey nodded "so, if you're the one acting like a father to him, is she gonna call you papa?" Mikey asked both his eyebrows are almost connecting each other. sanzu stared at his boss for a second in a blank expression, he had never thought that this man in front of him will be this clueless when it comes to being a father

however he actually does find this interesting as he chuckled and tried to play around "probably" he chuckled. mikey's expression darkened

"that's fvcking messed up"

.....

my eyes are slowly closing while writing this, I'm sleepy. anyway I hope you enjoyed this, comments and votes will be highly appreciated! have a nice day!

-seimiko