## _ four .

"boss we're home" sanzu stated as Mikey then saw his daughter on his arms. his eyes softened the moment he got a glimpse of her sleeping state. "you came earlier than I expected" he said in a cold way as ran then got in the scene.

Sanzu walk to eimí's room, so she could sleep properly. as soon as he did he placed her on her bed, as he bent down leaning in to kiss her forehead. (father sanzu😭😭)

......

ran sat down in front of Mikey as Mikey then stared at the papers in front of him. "so why did you come back early?" he asked. ran then look at him. "we're being followed, we wanted to take them down as soon as possible but, we avoided violence since eimí was with us" he explained.

"it's obvious that they're after you boss, they might use eimí to take you down" hearing those words from ran made Mikey grit his teeth. as he never wanted to drag eimí on this criminal works of him. "tell kakucho to track those shits... and, rindou should keep an eye to eimí. Sanzu would deal with them as soon as we get an information from kakucho" Mikey said.

ran nodded his head as he stood up "well then I'll be taking my leave now, boss" he said as he then took his leave.

as soon as ran left the room, mikey's eyes landed on the picture frame beside his table. a smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw emma, and shinichiro's face... the three of them with those wide smile, it made him feel like hugging the two of them again, but... they're gone, long gone and will never come back. a sigh escape his lips as another picture frame caught his attention. it has been placed near his window, but he never noticed it for the past 5 years, or maybe he just refused to notice it.

a woman with a long brown hair and an ocean blue eyes, smiling in a very warm way. if someone were to see it, they would instantly fall for her charms. she looks so unreal, that Mikey remembered falling inlove with her. someone this pretty, someone this kind, could actually capture his heart.

(I used a reference for this so I couldn't take full credits of the photo)

her face reminded him of eimí, from those long brown hair, and her fair skin. the only difference is that eimí have his eyes. big black doe like eyes.

his heart began to thump, the same feelings he have when she was still alive. funny how he still love her even if she died a long time ago. and he wasn't even there on her last moments. he knows that he was a jerk, for leaving her like that without even saying anything.

however he was glad that she was able to find him, and bring him his child. tho he still couldn't see her, not anymore. without him knowing, Mikey felt a tear falling from his eyes followed by his silent sobs, as he fell on his knees. holding the picture frame and hugged it tightly as if she was hugging emiko her self.

"I wish... you're here"

........

heavy breathing was heard inside eimí's room. she dreamed about something really horrible, blood was everywhere, she saw her body laying there lifeless. and her father's body laying on the ground unconscious, sanzu was also there trying to save the two of them, but it was too late for her to be saved.... eimí died on her dreams.