# # _ six .

"if you mess this up, I'll be sure to kill you and your family, yeah?"

"y-yes boss!"

"good now get to work"

......

kakucho held eimí's hand tightly as he was carrying her bag. the little girl was wearing a thick jacket and a dirty colored yellow scarf which kinda reminded him of the ones that mikey use. he was told to take the girl to school for today, and he wasn't against the idea, in fact kakucho was really willing to do so.

it has been a while since the last time he took her to school, since the person who often sends her to school was either mochizuki or rindou. sometimes he actually feels jealous to them, tho their just sending her to school it's still like their having some time with eimí.

"uncle kakucho, does mikey-san sleeps properly?" eimí asked all of a sudden which made him look at her. "I don't know, but I don't think he gets a proper sleep at all" he answered.

the way mikey's dark circles shows is a proof that he's not sleeping well. this made eimí worried too, the way her father hugged her yesterday still made her confused about what had happened to him. "does he take drugs?"

"sweetheart did I heard you right?"

"no uncle, maybe you didn't cleaned your ears" the little girl said sarcastically as she entered the car. kakucho was left there dumb founded, did he just got a sarcastic answer from her?

yes, yes he did.

although eimí is already sarcastic in some ways, this just feels new because he didn't expected her to say that, he always predict whether she's gonna answer in a sarcastic way or not, and this one? he wasn't prepared for this.

a chuckle escaped his lips, as he knew why the little girl talks that way. I mean, who do you think raised her? it's the BONTEN executive sweetie, what do you even expect?

.........

mikey called for sanzu, for he needs to hear his report about the person who was spying on them last day. sanzu who was still half asleep and is actually high, since the moment he woke up he already took one of his pills. I'm afraid to say this but he might really go over doze for taking too much pills everyday.

a knock was heard on mikey's door as he answered with a short 'come in', followed by sanzu's appearance who was stumbling in his every footsteps. mikey on the other hand was staring at him like he was a creep.

"bross, whry yrou crwall mre?" mikey wondered if Google translate could understand what he just said as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "haruchiyo... come back here if you're not high anymore" he stated in a stern voice.

"huh? I hravwrent whate yet"

at this point mikey's head was already aching. he stood up as he grab his collar and drag him out of his office, passing to some members of bonten who just bowed to them.

mikey was lucky enough to spot ran and rindou who was placing uno in the sala as he pushed sanzu there. "tie him up till he's not high anymore" he said as he left.

ran and rindou then stared at the man, as an idea pop out of their head. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"hell, yeah brother"

.......

eimí never really liked the idea of going to school, it was never fun inside, especially when everyone hates you. not like she cares tho, she just find it really annoying and besides fighting back means she'll be sent to the principals office and her father would be called by them.

she's more scared of her father than the teachers here.

so as long as she can, she wants to have a peaceful day of school for now. as eimí took a seat on their classroom, she saw a bunch of papers on it, a sigh escaped her lips. it's always like this that's what she thought. yes she's five and she's already being bullied by her classmates, calling her a 'freak', 'weirdo', 'nerd', 'useless' and many more.

their reason was because, eimí's dad never showed his self inside the school, nor did he attended any events, they thought that eimí's father doesn't like her because he never really cared for anything about her. I mean, how on earth can those 5 year olds say that? they're suppose to be just playing some board games in school but this little ones aren't.

can I go and punch them one by one? of course I can't.

the only person who doesn't bully eimí was harumi, harumi considers eimí as her friend but eimí doesn't. sanzu had told eimí not to trust anyone other than the executives and her father. eimí, was just thankful since she wasn't being bullied by her, tho she thinks that her kindness means something else. people often hide their true colors, which is scary.

and speaking of the devil, harumi made her way towards the brunette with that usual big smile on her face. "good morning, eimí!" she greet taking a seat beside eimí. eimí only nodded her head not planning on answering her.

"eto, I bought this new hairpins yesterday and they're really really cool! wanna try it on??" she asked. eimí stared at the blue haired girl in front of her as she hesitated but let her do whatever she wants at the end tho.

.....

"everything ready there?" the man asked, taking a sip of his wine a cigarette was on his right hand an evil smirk showing on his face.

"yes sir"

"good"

........

can anyone do a hanma edit and the audio is loveCPR? I just think it'll look really hot for him because aaaa!!!!

and I had promised myself not to connect my phone on our Bluetooth speaker because that song might play, my music is on shuffle