# # _ three .

"then let's go ride the roller-coaster!" Sanzu cheered as he started running, with eimí still on his arms. ran following from behind. eimí thinks that this day will be fun, since she's with both her uncles tho she might now show it through her emotion, she's actually not good at expressing it. so even if she feels happy, angry or sad, she still stays silent.

ran bought three tickets for them as sanzu sat down beside eimí ran sitting at the back, watching the two of them. sanzu was having a blast, shouting so much. ran on the hand was busy shouting profanities and telling them to stop the ride this instant. where did the heartless ran go?

gone...

right now, ran was on the verge of vomiting. he feels really dizzy just because of a damned roller-coaster. while eimí and Sanzu isn't even affected. eimí handed ran a water that she brought with sanzu's money. "thank you, little kitten" he said as he started drinking all of the water. taking a deep breath as he sat down.

sanzu bought some corn dogs and handed it to the both of them. he sat down and called for eimí who was looking at ran with a straight face. he placed the little girl on his lap as he then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "where do you wanna go next?" he sang as she shrug her shoulder.

"do you not like the amusement park?" he added as she shook her head. "it's not like that, it's just they're so many rides around here and I can't choose" she reasoned out. "we'll then, let's ride the ferris-wheel this time. we can see the view of this amusement park up there, it'll be fun" he said.

eimí just nodded her head, a faint smile was visible from her face as Sanzu then look at the older haitani who look really sick. he was about to ask him if he wants to go but he figured that he wouldn't be able to ride it, since he'll probably started puking on the ride. he don't even know if he's scared of heights or not.

"we'll go ride the ferris-wheel" eimí said as she stood infront of ran. "go on, I'll stay here" ran forced a smile as eimí just nodded. sanzu walking towards her as he held her hands. "we'll be back!" eimí yelled and smiled.

it was the first time she smiled that big infront of them as it melted their hearts.

as soon as Sanzu and eimí got into the ride, sanzu placed the little girl beside him as she stared at the window, watching the scenery from above as her eyes sparkled because of amazement. Sanzu also noticed it as he smiled, never did he have a soft spot for someone before. however the moment eimí came into their lives, it changed.

tho he's not her father, he still wants to protect her. eimí is someone close to her heart now, and he wouldn't let anyone to touch even a strand of her hair. Sanzu then began talking to her so she won't end up getting bored.

"say, eimí" he called as the brown haired little girl turn to look at the strawberry blonde. "what is it, uncle?" she asked.

"do you not like you're father? I heard you didn't called him father"

"ahh... mikey-san, to be honest I don't feel like I should call him like that. he might think I'm rude" she answered "why, tho?"

"because I don't think, mikey-san likes me" she said looking down. sanzu was speechless, no words were coming out of his lips as he wasn't aware that eimí thinks that way. he couldn't believe what he heard, he can't believe that at this young age she's been over thinking that way.

without thinking, sanzu embraced the little girl tightly as she was caught of guard. "uncle?"

"Mikey, doesn't hate you, eimí. don't ever think about that"

"I'm sure.... mikey wants to be with you too"

......

ran who was waiting for the two, looked around as he can sense someone following them since earlier. he really couldn't let his guard down, when he noticed guys who was wearing a black mask and was covered in all dark clothes. firearms are equipped with them.

he was impatiently tapping his foot on the ground as he waited a little longer for sanzu and eimí. they have to go back to the sano mansion as soon as possible. they should avoid violence just this once, eimí is still with the both of them. she might be involved with this problem is they does that.

"yo, ran" sanzu yelled waving his hands with the little girl in his arms. eimí was fast asleep, probably tired from all of the things they did since this morning. ran carried eimí out of sanzu's arms as he knows how to handle kids than him. he then leaned in sanzu's ear. "five people, are tailing on us" he whispered as Sanzu then noticed the men in black.

he nodded his head as he got what he said. "let's take her home"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I saw, Haruchiyo carrying a kid."a man wearing an all black clothes stated as he handed a picture to the other man wearing a black hoodie. his blonde colored bangs hanging on his face as he smirked."she looks really familiar"

"we have gathered an information, that this kid's name is sano eimí"

"I see, mikey's daughter huh? hyahaa~❤️ I bet this will be fun"

.......

Waka is so damn fine!!!! I want him to call me princess too!