# # _ eleven .

"so, did your daughter already gained her consciousness?" asked draken, everyone was also curious. they had heard that she's gonna wake up soon, but they don't know if she already did.

"unfortunately, not yet" mikey answered, taking a bite from his dorayaki that draken bought for him. "mikey-kun, if it's not a bother, can I we visit her?" hina asked looking at Mikey who smiled and nodded.

"it's not a bother at all"

"oh, takemichi you're gonna be a father soon?" he continued as he noticed hina's baby bump. "yeah, hehe" takemichi blushed.

mikey was truly happy for the both of them. after all, he deserves it. he really do, his done so many things just to save everyone. so this is just something he should have.

on the other side, mikey really wish for eimí's fast recovery. every day the moment he wakes up, he hopes to see her finally awake. but, that was just his expectation. even so, he would still pray for her recovery, one day, he knows he can finally embrace her. and do the things he never did to her for five years.

he was lacking as a father, and now he's going to take this opportunity to changed his self for the better, and for his daughter, for everyone.

the day ended with everyone exchanging their goodbyes, Mikey then entered his car as he started the engine, he's planning on visiting eimí again, in hopes to see her gaining her consciousness.

this days Mikey had so many plans, tomorrow he's going to visit emiko, he wants to apologize for the things he did in the past.

'if she's alive she's obviously gonna scold me'

he's also planning to bring eimí, when he visits Emma as well as their old house, where he grew up together with his siblings.

mikey is also hoping to see his grandfather too, obviously he's going to scold him too. or maybe, he's already disappointed.

he heard that his grandfather had fallen ill, and is already bed ridden. that's why, he wants to see him as soon as possible before it's too late.

mikey stopped his car and parked it properly, he entered the hospital and was surprised to see the nurses in eimí's room. confused he entered the room. and what he saw almost made him cry.

eimí's already awake...

he unconsciously, run towards eimí and embraced her tightly. eimí on the other hand was shock on what her father did. this was the second time he had embraced her this tightly.

remembering her dream, and the warmth he felt in there made her tear up, as the word she had wanted to say for a very long time finally escaped her mouth.

"dad..."

(flash back : a dream)

a gentle hand caressed eimí's cheeks, as it made her open her eyes, in hopes to see who it was. as soon as she did, a beautiful woman with a brown hair and ocean blue eyes smiled at her.

for a moment she thought it was a goddess, but she was aware this person in front of her isn't. "you look exactly like me" stated the lady, running her fingers through eimí's long silky brown hair, which looks like the one she has.

"but you got your eyes from your father" a chuckled escaped her mouth, her eyes disappearing whenever she smiles. the aura she was giving was a warm and comforting, just like a mothers...

"uhm...who are you?" eimí asked, as she scanned the lady again. "you do not know who I am? well, that make sense I wasn't there when you're growing up" hearing those words gave eimí a hint.

"are you... my mother?"

a smile appeared on her face again, as eimí took that answer as a yes. as she finally knew who was the person in front of her, she cried hard, she longed to see her mother for a very long time.

and she finally did. emiko hugged her daughter as well, she have been looking after both Mikey and eimí.

"I-if, you're here then does it mean I'm dead? I heard you already passed away the moment I was born..." she tear up. emiko shook her head as a no. "you're not dead, darling... you still have to do so many things with your father"

"but... he doesn't like me"

"what made you think that?" emiko asked cupping eimí's soft cheeks. "he, never paid any attention to me. it was as if I'm someone who doesn't even exist from the start"

as those words came out from eimí lips, emiko felt a pang in her heart as it made her tear up as well. "eimí, Mikey your father did all of those just for you.. to protect you"

"he may not show it, but he cares so much for you. much more than you think, and... he's waiting for you out there"

"so my darling... you need to wake up"

as emiko said those words, eimí was finally able to open her eyes and was met by the nurse in front of her who also shock to see her gain her consciousness.

the moment eimí gained her consciousness, she was already trying to find where her father was. her mother told her that he's waiting for her, but... she could not see him, not even his shadow.

her heart sunk, maybe her mother just lied, just to comfort her. maybe he never really liked her, maybe he despise her so much that he just wished for her to die.

eimí was on the verge of crying, as they heard the door opened, there he saw a shocked Mikey, he paused for a bit.

'yeah.. I guess he's disappointed in alive..'

eimí looked down, knowing what her father was already thinking. but to her surprise, all she thought was wrong. because in a swift moment, she felt both arms wrapped around her, it was so tight, and warm.

it was the same as the way she was hugged by her mother, even just in her dreams. a tear escaped her eyes. she wanted to call him dad, she really wants to...

"dad..." cried eimí, Mikey was taken a back from what she just called him. "dad!!!" eimí cried harder, as it also made Mikey tear up.

"yes..."

"yes, my daughter?" he cried.

.....

is this ending soon? non!!!

my dear lovely readers are still gonna have other chapters!!! n_n!!! I hope you enjoyed it tho!

_seiko