# # _ eight .

inupi rushed to the hospital, he might not know who this kid is but he would hate his self if he would only leave her there. he does not want to see someone dying in front of his eyes again.

as soon as they arrive at the hospital the doctors quickly took eimí to the emergency room, leaving inupi outside as he waited for her parents to arrive. he had heard the principal called her dad as Mr. Sano, he don't want to jump into conclusions but, he has a feeling that it was Mikey.

because of that he ended calling draken's number too. they all have been wanting to see him again, and if draken is here he would be able to talk to him.

on the other hand the other executives were on their way to the hospital the principal had mentioned to them, rindou, ran, sanzu, and Mikey were on their way to those who shot eimí, mochi and takeomi tried to track down who on earth ordered them to to shot her, while koko was told to go the hospital first.

he was nervous, and scared he loves eimí so much and he wouldn't want her to die like this. not when she's the only light they have on their life, not this way please.

as soon as he arrive at the hospital he then started sprinting inside trying to find which er eimí was in. and as soon as he found it, he was surprised to see inupi sitting on a chair there.

inupi stared at the white haired male. "koko?"

"inupi, what are you doing here?"

"I'm the one who took the girl here" at this point koko was starting to panic, he had been trying his best not to see inupi ever again. he would hate his self if he gets into trouble just because of him "koko let me ask you something... is that kid mikey's daughter?" he asked.

koko stayed silent "it would be better if Mikey is the one who's gonna explain" he stated.

.....

Mikey, placed the gun in front of the person who shot his daughter. "who ordered you to shot my daughter?" he asked, his voice was cold and stern. his expression was dark and intimidating, his hands was full of blood due to beating the shit out of those bastards.

"there's no way on earth I'll tell you" he smirked "well if you don't, then we'll have to make it brutal" sanzu on the back stated. ran took the laptop with him, and a video of the man's wife tied up was shown.

"you speak or she die" Mikey stated.

a tear escaped the man's eyes seeing how his wife was struggling, he had known that bonten is cruel but he had never think they'd go this far just because their boss daughter was shot three times. of course the man was half hearted about shooting a kid, but it was his boss who told him to do it, and he doesn't have any choice than to agree or he dies.

if he doesn't say anything then his wife will die, and if he speak up his boss will kill him too, worst he could also kill his wife. this is the most hardest decision he's making. "I-ill tell you!" he yelled, well it's better if his wife escapes, he does not care about his life, only his wife. "I-it's... hanma... hanma shuji"

"hanma shuji huh?" Mikey whisperd, pulling the guns trigger shooting the man in front of him, a loud thud was heard when the man's body fell on the floor, blood oozing out of his head. "that bastard" Mikey continued.

"track his location, I'm gonna kill him"

.....

"I'm happy to tell you, that the kid is safe" the doctor stated with a smile. koko almost fell on the ground hearing those from them. "the bad thing is, she might not be able to regain her consciousness right away, it might take 4-8 weeks for her to wake up, and for her fast recovery. she lost too much blood, we're afraid to say but we would need someone to donate blood for her" the doctor said