# # _ two .

mikey, stood infront of his daughters room thinking if he should enter or just proceed to his room. of course he wants to act like a good father for eimí. however if he grow accustomed to her, then it will be hard for him. he wants to protect her at all cost, if she gets into his criminal works then it will a problem, to add that they have enemies all over tokyo, as well as the police chasing over bonten, he needs to be careful.

even if that means he'll be neglecting his role as eimí's father. as long as she's safe then he's fine with that. a sigh escape mikey's lips as he turned around deciding to just leave her be. the fact that she looks scared by the time their gaze met, she'll probably be scared when he tries to enter inside her room.

tho eimí hide her emotion earlier, but as eimí's father, mikey was able to see through her like an open book.

eimí on the other hand turned on the lights as she opened her window, trying to get a fresh air. her hair swayed as the wind hit her face, it was cold but refreshing. her blank face had a soft warm smile placed on it.

she thought about how many times she met her father. probably many times but, this was the first time her father ever gave her a glance and even talked to her. she's scared but also happy that she was able to hear her father's voice, it was deep and soft, cold and scary.

eimí shivered at the thought. she's definitely not gonna go back to that library ever again. lessoned learn. because Mikey could have stayed there often that she thought. she then walked back to her bed, as she knows that her nanny will be checking on her, if she's already asleep or not. it'll be bad if she sees her awake. she does not want to hear her scolding again.

closing her eyes as she covered her self with her blanket. eimí then soon drifted to dream land.

.....

it was seven in the morning when eimí heard the birds chirping. the sun was hitting her face as she was forced to wake up, rubbing her eyes with her tiny fingers, a yawn escaped her lips as her eyes landed on her window. the sky looks so beautiful today, she might want to take a walk together with her nanny later, that's if she's not busy with the house chores.

as eimí placed her feet on the ground, the sound of her door creaking caught her attention as her uncle sanzu entered with a big smile on his face. "eimí!!!!" he cooed as he run towards her carrying her tightly and showering her with kisses. "stop it uncle sanzu...." she whined as she give him a disgusted face. sanzu on the other hand pouted.

"did you just wake up?"

"yeah, why did you came her this early?" sanzu smiled at the little girl as he placed her on the ground. "I wanna check on you, it's been a week since I didn't have a play time with my little eimí" he stated. eimí then nodded her head as her eyes landed on the gun that was tucked beside sanzu's waist. "who're you gonna kill?"

sanzu flinched at the young ladies question "or, who did you kill?" she asked again. Sanzu began thinking of a good excuse as he sweat dropped. mikey had told the executives to not bring any weapons or any fire arms when they're meeting eimí. but he just fucked up, he cleared his throat as he looked away hoping that the young lady would let this pass, as he knows he wouldn't be able to lie to her.

"EIMÍ!!!!!!" ran suddenly opened the door and jumped towards eimí. "I missed you little kitten" he kissed her cheeks as eimí just hugged the purple haired man. "do you wanna go to the amusement park?" ran asked. eimí stared at him "am I allowed to?"

"your papa, agreed to it. we're gonna go if you want to"

"of course" although eimí's answer was short. it still made ran smile as he knows that deep inside eimí is actually happy, the little girl doesn't like showing her emotion to anyone, which he actually doesn't like about her. ran called for her nanny as he helped her get ready, as soon as eimí and her nanny entered the bathroom, ran then look at sanzu who was smiling at him.

"you know people makes mistakes–" but before he could finish his sentence ran then bonked his head as he whince in pain. "I told you to leave your guns or just hide it when you're meeting eimí" he half yelled.

sanzu give him a peace sign as ran just let out a defeated sigh. "sorimasen" he stated. "you know what, let's just wait for eimí to finish"

.....

Mikey flipped through the pages of the documents he needed to check as Kaku informed him that his daughter along with the older haitani and sanzu already left to the amusement park. mikey only nodded as soon as he heard what he said, feeling a little jealous because they were able to spend time with eimí and he just stays here for the rest of the day, working his ass off.

he let out a sigh as kakucho noticed it, but he just let him be. he knows how much he longed to hug eimí but he can't. "kakucho" Mikey called getting his attention.

"what kind of stuffs does eimí likes?"

......

the older haitani, Sanzu and eimí arrive at the amusement park. sanzu hide his gun on beside his waist as it was covered with his black hoodie. ran was actually still holding her baton, a gun was also hidden inside his pockets. as eimí questioned him on why is he bringing a baton on the amusement park, which he just answered that it's for fun.

of course both boys couldn't let their guard down, since they know enemies could be following them anywhere. and the fact that they're with bonten's little princess, they need to be extra careful. although they know they can easily take down as much people who attacks them, they still couldn't be reckless, since they're with eimí.

sanzu stared at the little girl who was amazed by the sigh as a smile appeared on his face "what ride do you wanna go first?" he stated as he carried her. "I don't know, anything is fine" she said in a straight face.

"there's no such ride called as 'anything' little kitten" ran stated with an annoying smile on his face as eimí just rolled her eyes.

"uncle ran... this is why, no one wants to date you"

ran was speechless as sanzu burst our laughing. ran couldn't believe that he just got roasted... by a five year old girl.