Chapter 6

Turkish narrator : selam guys i'm back and wanna see mayas reaction, "when she finds out he is the same guy she fought for 3rs ahh ahh", pardon me i will intrude in-between because you know Maya can't explain everything ahh, in that matter anything and nothing. ok then wellcome Maya.

Maya

I'm munching on rafael's new invention called peanut raspberry bar, "wow too yummy to even say how it feels on my tongue hmm aww",

"Rafael can you please come to front desk, with the parcel which you were suppose to give me". i heard his footsteps and saw that box in his hands, on which his bakery name was printed,

"ici (here) Maya don't show your real face to new investor be nice, be calm, do not shout in front of him got it, and give this to him" saying this my so called friend handed me that box.

i got ready within 20 mins wearing my must have pants and a stripped top, ponytail hmm no loose hair, oops no i can't handle with that, watch, bag, the copy of the book m done. i found table no 07 and made myself comfortable weiter stood in front of me and he asked me give my order, i said no and he went back, i had been waiting from 20 mins but no one came, is my table number wrong or didn't i recognise him? well i don't even know how he looks ehehe, ok i will wait a little longer.

i was about call that lady who called me in the morning. who was on fire i saw that back, he, i know him, ahh yes, my memoery reminds me i know this face from last month, on thursday evening around 6.41 pm to buy no he took my favorite shakespeare book which is "ROMEO & JULIET", (Tn: ok heroin your memory is also slower than you,so  let me remained them from here, guys he came to her shop on the day which was her birthday, ohh no she forgot that also nas ya (how), and she took 3 times more then the books actual price and he gave her 10rs extra. i think i should leave you people to her & i wanna see how she reacts when she gets to know, that he is the one whos gonna publish her book now, ahh ahha evil smile).

ohh no i can not handle with this kind of people, i should call that lady and reschedule  my meeting? or else i should myself find the guy for whom i'm waiting. i was getting up and the same guy approached my table, what a disgusting fellow, took my book and followed me to paris, ok m i overthinking here why is he even here? why is he in front of me? did he took killing me contract?  but who wants to even kill me, ok i should ask him, i stood up and he was in black suit white shirt no tie, that too expensive watch and too expensive pen on this pocket, and that smile on his face which i saw a month ago is still the same,

"hello mister i'm waiting for some important person, why are you having a seat here?" i'm going to be brave this time so i will show him who i'am in actual, he signs and sat comfortably on the chair again i'm still standing, he extended his hand.

and said "hello good evening i'am Mahesh, and you got call from my office today morning, remember?" he said this, my head is spinning someone please save me or please save this situation, ok be calm Maya he seems so cunning, he came to my shop and did he knew before or was it coincidence? well will talk to him now.

"ok so your the one who is going to publish my book" he said yes and he was about to say something, but i stopped him showing my hand,

"see i don't want to fight again for anything, so just confirm me that you knew me before coming to my shop. or was it coincidence?"  he grunts,

"yes i knew before coming, i came to see who wrote the book", he was too confident ,

"and Kamal uncle told me about the writer. so i wanted to meet you personally, i came and you mistook me for some shopkeeper,  i really wanted that book so i fought for it," saying this he asked for waiter to come.

what was that story about i'm still confusing, do i have to work with him or not, "ok i appreciate you saying me truth, but still you would have told me that day itself, and i'm so sorry i fought with you, because that was my book and you joyfully took that book. but i never got to order that again. its ok im not kind of person to repeat that same lines again and again, and i would need some time to think before working with you, if i would have known that was you. so please try and understand me and excuse me for now".

"how long do you need to think?" this is what he has to ask so rude of him, ok let me answer,

"until tomorrow afternoon."

Mahesh

i don't understand what does she want? it was just book fight why is she bringing it now, and moreover we can skip that, we fought and start as new people knowing each other, but no women are like this they won't change even when they are 20 years. or 30 years, she looks good when she talks too much, her rambling fight stopped when i made straight face at her, asking for excuse she was about to leave i called her name.

"Maya please have seat for a minute, i will make my story very short and then you decide, you wanna work with me or not," she is still standing,

"please sit, you can watch out timer i won't take more than 1 minute"

" your right i respect your decision," why is she fuming? i dont no, "and i red your book it's too beautiful, i really really wanna be the publisher of book, and i still can not believe that it's your second book and waterever will be your decision. i won't even question you, and you were the one took 3 times more than books actual price, i should be the one talking here like you. we can pretend like we have just met each other what i suggest?"

she stood up, "your time's up thank for your kind words," she left in hurry, there's some parcel she left that also, did i say something wrong, no according to me i wasn't rude if this was someone else i would have said mean words, but today i'm actually calm, people around me were staring at her when she was talking so loud, she is beautiful, talented, and young but still she can't let go of that incident, it's too simple but people make it look like crime.

my order came i paid, took that box which she left and went back to hotel, my mind was constantly thinking of will she accept, will she work with me, i would be happy to work with her, should i call Kamal uncle and inform, did i hurt her ,i should have answer to all of this, but still she have her own choice. so i will wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Maya

yeah so what i took more money it was my favorite book, he was the one came in between me and my book so he paid for his Karma, and what did he say he should be acting like me, ohh he thinks he is smart but his was just money he paid and took my book, mine was love, the book i love from 4 years, just because i want to save my shops name i gave it to him, if that was someones shop i would have fought my blood and sweat , stil what should i do, should i work with him or not, shell i ask uncle for another publisher? shell i ask for suggestion, i'm not in good mood now, and i left that box which rafael gave me.

i went to rafael he was cleaning, i went in and took Choco chip muffin, i was munching and rafael came, "bonjour Rafael, come sit you also have," he understood that i'm sad and came sat beside me patted my back, "bonjour Maya, what happened? why is your face so pale, did publisher refused to invest?"

"no i told you about on my birthday, what happened you remember?"

" yes i remember" saying he made his real mysterious face, "so what happened?, what is he the same guy ahh?"

"yes he is the same guy, so i took time to tell him that i'm going to work with him or not, i'm not feeling good after talking to him Rafael, what do you think should i work with him, but he would have told me this before he lied on my face and fought for book, now he knows how bad am i,  i wanted to say so much but i couldn't and reject this offer. but no i took time," Rafael was in his dreams it seems to me he is smiling.

"think Maya, before you say anything think once and take decision, call your friend talk to her, call your brother, but think, you yourself satared fight what you said, so take wise decision whatever it is i'm with you, will find new publisher so dont worry and my dad will join you tomorrow in the park at 5.30am fine"

"ok and i left that box which you gave me to give him, i hope he took that it was too yummy, bonne nuit ( good night) Rafael.

Turkish narrator : so what do you guys think do let me know, i think Maya was wrong fighting with him, but still even he agreed to pay extra. but Maya is hurt why because he lied? i think he did not lie, he didn't get the chance to say anything, because we know how our Maya was so loud bargaining.