Chapter 8

Turkish Narrator : Merhaba guys, i hope you all are doing well, well what was Maya's story? i can't get hold of my memory,  ohh no i can not be like her, so we were at Rafaels bakery hmm no no "ok so Maya agreed to work with hero" fine let us start then. whom do i welcome Maya or Mahesh today?

Mahesh

"Maca, call Maya and notify her to be here sharp at 9 am". when she called back "she asked me what did i desire? what was that I am still not out of that question exactly. until I see her with my own eyes can't believe that woman will work with me " why? because she's so weird & i don't have any idea how she works. i hope she brings out her best.

i walked towards front desk. "Maca did you call her?".   "sir she is present in the meeting, she reached earlier than  me notifying her".  i thanked.

ok so she has time sense, i hope she has work sense also? i went in and sat, she was occupied left side of table with her book copies, and a professional look of her got me staring at her. grey and black striped blazer and that no makeup face with ponytail.

"good morning everyone, this is Maya author of the book on which you all have explored. any questions and changes you can talk now, even i have some changes to do?"

"is it fact-based? why do you think that people are going to appreciate mother daughter story? we have so many books which says mother daughter story very well then yours?" Anna tossed full question bank towards Maya, what will be her quick fix to this? I'm curious. 

"Good morning everyone, I'm Maya, i hope all of you have red the book and understood the meaning which going to pass to people? and to your question". 

1.it can be fact- based, it can't be fact-based, publisher or the buyer should only be interested in the book not on the truth. it's a story which gives public a meaning of mother and daughter relationship.

2.when i was just reader i use to think of having my own book the way i like, so it's about a lesson of life, book can be anything but there has to be the thing which author is trying to give readers and I'm sure of having all that.

3. it's choice to pick out on which they want to invest their time, i have everything which will grab there curiosity, attachment and my plot makes sense. that's all from me thank you.

"well said I'm impressed Maya, the story goes way to emotionally". Anna clapped her hands and turned her face to Blaise. i wish he has some arresting query?

"I personally wanted meet you Maya, to discuss the changes, but noticing you, your confidence i don't have anything to change it's yes from me". Blaise starring woman, i had never seen this and he said? "can we meet after the meeting for coffee?" and she nodded her head also good Blaise flirts openly.

"thank you Blaise, she turned to me, you have anything to say?" i want to snatch that confidence from her face and "she is going with Blaise for coffee" .

"yes, can we discuss in my cabin?"  she nodded.

"Anna, bring those contract papers which i gave you yesterday with 2 cups of coffee".

we walked to my cabin. she sat and that smell is different today. now i can see her full dress, striped pant, black spaghetti top and a striped blazer, such a business look.

Maca passed us contract papers, "Maya i have some changes to ask?"

"yes, shoot". her face is red, is she afraid to be alone with me? or is it Blaise she is alarmed?

"i red the book, i confessed before I'm happy to say it again i "just loved it". but can't we change a little of grandma character? that's so unacceptable?"