Chapter 12

Turkish narrator : i think i know what's going between Maya and her state of mind? but how did that guy stab my heroin, im looking forward to good day's. 

Maya 

i'm having trouble sleeping, and he didn't send the details for tomorrow. shall i call him or not? why was he so frustrated?

 i'm still debating to call or not and my phone started ringing, and the "caller ID says Mahesh pb" me grinning like teenage girl who got call from her boyfriend. why am i this preternatural. ( tn : i know my dear, ehee i couldn't say ethier)

i click on answer still debating what to talk, " hello" he still sounds baffled.

"hey" 

"umm, i know it's late hour, sorry to disturb Maya? it's different when he calls my name. (tn : oh my god is this really that Maya which we saw in the beginning, why is she so cheesy from morning) 

i grunted, no i had been waiting for your mail so, did you send?  "i'm not used to lying so don't mind me guys well he might not find that i lied"

yes i sent at 8pm check once? "what the hell he sent but why didn't i receive a notification" (tn : because you were dreaming all the time)

I'm sorry i didn't receive any notification i'll just check? "i made fool of myself in front of him, on call he couldn't see me"

"it's ok.  and i called you to inform that tomorrow we are gonna travel in metro so be ready at 9am" he seems calm saying this, 

fine, "but why metro wouldn't reports will see you and make trp out of you? these are your words not mine" i teased him little. he is smiling on the other side i bet.

yeah, they would make trp, but i'm willing to travel with a good company though, would you mind coming with me?  " do i really want this or shall i disagree with him"

Mahesh

i'm still online but no response from her, " you there" 

after 30 seconds.  " ok fine i'll come, but my hand? 

"you don't worry about that i'll take care" i knew she would agree, but still had slight doubt she might say no.

"ok, good __, she was about to say good night. 

thursday at what time is your flight?

"at 10pm, why do you ask? 

ok fine, good night Maya, and tomorrow at 9am.

"ok good night",  i'm grinning like an idiot. ( tn : don't worry hero even she was grinning like cheshire cat, and guys excuse me for coming into hero's life also). 

it's way to unreal what just happened, i wasn't this, even when i had relationship with Anna. how do i put in my mind that she is just working for me? and i'm not casting for relationship from her? then why im doing this, but when i'm with her it feels different, even she agrees what i say, what if she regrets travelling in metro tomorrow? and i never took anybody to the place where i'm gonna take her tomorrow. and she talks on face, i like that quality of her but sometime it hurts, i know she is not what i know from the book, she is much more than that and i wanna know a real Maya.

8.45am I'm heading to Maya, i texted her to come down to restaurant by the road, she might be here any minute. i have 2 chocolate croissants in my hand waiting.

"Mahesh" i know her holler capability so i turned, why is it all blue today, she in blue top and blue straight pant, braided hairs and blue sling bag, she neared me " is this for me" i nodded and she snatched it.