Chapter ten

Turkish Narrator : ciao everyone, yes i was disappointed from Mahesh. let me see today how Maya will also disappoint or? and Maya was beautiful in red, Mahesh couldn't say her so I'm confessing.

Maya

 I'm so confused what to wear now? yes I'm going to meet Mahesh again i hope he won't bring out anything from yesterday. i acted like a bitch yesterday and he got hit because of me, but he was the one responsible for that.

i can't answer his every question, and he says he isn't sorry acting weird with me, the way he was killing Matteo with his eyes were more threatening to me. how can he be interested on I'm going on date or coffee? i still couldn't digest what he mumbled while leaving " Maya you look beautiful in red" and "please trash that what's inside you." it was so fast.

 i did not realize what he wanted to express? his says something, his eyes are saying something, so i was quiet and he left. then the night out was good i met Raff's girlfriend, she is very intelligent i don't no how she fell for him. even when i was with them my thoughts were still with him, what he mumbled?

i  reached his office. i made it to front desk, Maca was there yes i know her she called today also,

"hello Maca," she greeted me back. "Mam you can lead your way to sir's cabin".  

"Thank you Maca," she is too attentive, i think i like her.

do i have to knock or enter like question mark? no way I'm Maya so. i bang a little. 'COME IN' i entered his cabin, last time when i came i did not check his cabin. I'll fill my eyes now. black interior, grey furniture. hmm i like it.

"Maya have a seat will discuss?" why i find his look has something more than discussion  "is it normal? i sat anyway. he forwarded a pen, paper.

"wait. can we sit on the couch there?" i said and his smirked, 

that smirk makes me punch his face. ok easy Maya easy he will learn how to behave with you and not to compliment you ever. he said ok and moved towards couch, it's 2 seater couch if he sits on that where will i sit. so i rushed and sat before him ahh ahh i did it. 

he is observing me attentively. i didn't notice, he came and sat on the chair opposite to me.

"fine, tell me why do you rush on everything? and that to when I'm present in the situation?" his eyes are accusing me of something? what the hell is asking me, what am i dashing? I'm acting all normal today.

"no nothing I'm not rushing anything." i said. 'stop with question marks and start the main thing can we', i wanted to shout this words louder but i couldn't. 

"yeah ok. but why did you name  Anna too comical." laughing he said "i loved it." he is howling?

"don't you think it suits her? ok now stop it. and i don't back bitch about anyone, I'm here to work." saying this i lowered my head to the paper which he handed me.

"yes, yes I'm sorry." he couldn't stop his laughing hormones it seems. i narrowed my eyes and then he took the papers which i had.

he checked it for about 10 minutes, "Maya this doesn't appear like a major change but still be concluded." thank god he agreed or else i made-up my mind to back off from him.

"ok fine then I'll leave, let me know what Blaise says? and from Monday you are submitting it for printing? am i correct?" i asked?

"absolutely correct I'll contact you if anything is necessary, and " Maya I'm sorry about yesterday". i couldn't recognize his expressions, is he really sorry throwing questions at me or just for formality.