Chapter 9

Turkish Narrator : hello, what do you desire? this is what Maya asked him ehee ehee, poor my dear heroin. now how will she handle having business dinner with him? no wasting time today i'm curious.

Maya

Ohh god what do i do he sent address also, he called me twice, if he talks' about me not returning his calls and yesterday at Raff's what am i gonna say? so i have an idea to call of the dinner.

"hello, i wasn't well so couldn't reply you. and can we call off the dinner? tomorrow morning I'll stop by company?" just in 2 minutes i got the reply, such a big business man replying this fast don't you think it's unnatural? 

"what happened? did you visit doctor?"

ohh no he seems really concerned. "no i have running nose and it's common with me happening so i should rest. " no actually I'm scared to answer if you will interrogate me?

"fine, but my friend who's chef and try the soup which he makes for running nose especially ? you wont regret i promise?"

"ohh no, he won't leave me until i have dinner with him so i sent " ok send the address?

Mahesh

i still doubt that she's been lying to me, no return calls, no return messages. but i don't get .

and now i wanted to go and take-in that she is fine or not but when she is ready to come. we should have the conversation which has been postponed from a day before. i had been thinking what got into her that she run away from her baking session?

i sent her address to come around 7pm, i need to inform Matteo that I'm coming. me in front of Vinny's waiting for her from 30 minutes and no reply from her?

notification from her " i might reach in 10 minutes please go in" surprising how did she guess that I'm waiting outside? i passed in and had chat with Matteo and asked him to prepare that soup which i promised her.

hmm this smell seems familiar again i turned my head and saw woman in red maxi, dark red overcoat, loose hair, my eyes are burning with red. she is standing in the front desk and got call " who the hell" uff it's her.

"yes Maya, i saw you and coming to get you".

"no wait i'll come myself disclose the table number?"

"fine, number 07". and disconnected, why does she always cease before saying anything. she turned and coming this way, she doesn't look like she's sick? 

"ok I'm so sorry letting you wait how long", she had look on her watch, "hmm 43 minutes, and what was it you wanted to change".

ok so direct to the point, she seems strained of something? she looks way to ravishing in red. and she is blabbering something which isn't going to my ears, "Maya stop, how are you and your running nose?"

"uh, i'm fine now, get me that soup which you were talking about". sliding back her hair strands looking at ceiling,

i grunted, "are you going on a date Maya?"

"what? who me? no". i wanted to shut her mouth first and howl, and her eyes were so big that she didn't even realize staring at me. "umm, until the soup comes can we discuss on the changes?"

"sure, but this is an Italian restaurant don't you want to have anything other than just soup uh?" i called the waiter and she gave the order. ok all my things.

"so Maya i was asking are you going on a date?" i narrowed my eyes?

"well yes, with Albert uncle and to have night out? is there any problem? please can we do this now if your over with interrogation?" ohh she is annoyed, me questioning her ok fine