Chapter Nineteen

Turkish Narrator : Selam guys so how is it going. where do i start from Hero was smiling like a maniac, Heroin was turning and twisting. well i think there is something.

Maya

After reaching home i had much wanted sleep, it's almost 2pm now. Nene came and gave her part of lecture, then dad came and we had lunch together and now my friends turn and my lovely shop.

 I made it to my car and it beeps no petrol, i called driver uncle and he filled it. i made it to my shop. "good afternoon mam i missed you" Jeremy hollered as soon as i reached to the door with a "coffee mousse in his hands and the was standing chef with him."

"thank you Jeremy" i thanked all of them and i started checking my shops accounts. and my phone beeped. " today's dinner with us at 1522 my dear?" Priya texted. i replied ok. i brought their gifts with me i knew we would all meet. my phone beeped again.

"we should discuss before press meet do let me know the comfortable day" how rude of him. no hi no bye, direct to the affair it seems. 

Mahesh

I'm in office checking on my meetings in 10 minutes, and i texted Maya about press conference. i heard my phone ringing. caller ID says "Maya". i received.

"Don't you have manors to talk at least?" with rage she hollered i can sense it.

" Maya, cool, what happened?" i can hear her breathing loud. she did not respond.

"Maya you there?" she hummed response. "what happened?"

"No hi, no hello, how dare you send me the text?" what's this suppose to mean.

"Ok, I'm sorry " no response. "Maya i have meeting in 10 minutes can we meet today evening?"

"No i wont meet you, bye for now" and she disconnected, what was that, i was never treated the way she is doing with me now, girls use to roam around me. did i had to enquire about her weatherboards she was fine yesterday so i thought there was no need. and knock on my door brought me back from Maya.

"Sir, meeting in 2 minutes" i nodded to my PA.

"Good afternoon. i checked the file had been submitted to me. everything is fine but" everyone raised their heads up herring me.

"But what sir?" one of the employee raised a question and got up. "Mr. Rao please sit" he sat

" There was document missing name called 'Prakash Patel'? why is that? did you people wanted me to look after everything? then why I'm i hiring people to work? when i could do everything myself?" Mr. Rao lowered his head, i didn't wanted to bring out my rage but these situation what they had created, way to careless than what Maya just did with me.

"Sir I'm sorry, i will take care of that in few minutes" asking for permission Mr. Rao barged out. and the meeting ended. i walked back to my cabin and Rao bought the file which asked for.

Taking look at that "Mr. Rao how can you be so careless? on the customer who pays us more than 20 lacs per month, and that to just handling his GST and TAX?" he was hesitating to answer.

"Im asking you something Mr. Rao?" i never thought i would use such tone with  him.

"Si, Sir, you father asked me to keep this aside, and he had to tell you regarding this" he was trembling. "you can leave now" he walked out. what is it dad had to talk? he never came into the business of mine before? i had got thinking and dad called.

"Hello my dear, how are you?" dad was normal.

"I'm fine dad, sorry i couldn't meet on breakfast"