Chapter 17

Turkish narrator : hi, I'm here so what happened in the last episode, hmm, yeah Maya was drunk and hero took her to hotel.

Mahesh

We reached hotel in 10 minutes and she's asleep. i shook her shoulder but she didn't stir, again after 10 minutes i shuck her and she opened her eyes.

" Maya" she handed me her sling bag, i held that and she was trying to lean on me again. i opened the door she looked at me, i held my hand she stepped out from the car and leaned on me again. we made it to 11th floor and i opened suit door holding her by waist  and switch on the light.

Her flight tickets and passport was spread on bed, pushing those papers i sat on the bed holding her she leaned more on to me, and brought her hand to my trunk and tightened her hold.

I loosened her hands, help her lay down, and i sat at the edge, i never felt this way. when i was with Anna, i had no idea how it feels like having a right woman?, and this woman is powerful she doesn't need a man for help, she needs a man to love her, she is beautiful, confidant in everything and matured.

I don't actually apologize to anyone but i did with Maya, i don't care what people think, but i do now what she thinks about me, what she might have thought when i was with the other woman, what she might be doing when I'm not with her, what she might have done if i wasn't present now, all these are running in my mind. i want to be around her but how will she react if i speak.

I got up to go, "what is it you desire Mahesh" i heard her mumbling my name, there's small mirror in front of me now, I'm looking at myself and i never had this smile, i sat again, i removed her shoes, black leather skirt, white shirt, beige leather shoes, what a combination? i don't believe I'm still thinking of woman fashion.

Maya

Ahh, this sound makes me very sick everyday, i hate waking up at 5, i out stretch my hands to search my phone but i couldn't find, i opened my eyes, light flashing through the window i twisted my head towards wall clock it's 10am. i sat straight,

How could i sleep this late, ohh no, I was at the pub how did i reach hotel? i took my phone from night stand. "good morning, i hope you had good sleep, take the tablet when you wake up" message from him. i took glance at the night stand again.

aww, my head. i got up and there was lemon juice and the tablet i had both, did he got me here, or Jathin.

i texted " Jathin who got me to hotel?"

"your publisher my dear" he texted back, ohh no i might have acted weird, 

"ok thank you." i texted back. mistake is mine i would have not gone, but i thought having fun at last night will be memorable, and my friend did not drop me how come,

"Raff why didn't you take me to hotel?" i texted.

"ohh, excuse me, you were clingy to your publisher not leaving his side" i just got notification

Noooo, what happened with me, my dress is same, but shoes are not there, and my things are also same in the bag,

"get ready I'm coming now" Raff texted again.

But yesterday when i had pinacolada i was a little dizzy, then i saw my PB dancing with a dangerously hot lady, and i had too much of something tangy a little bitter which bartender offered me, looking at there moves i forgot how many glasses i had. did i really get jealous or i just got by the taste. i sometimes doubt myself and now i couldn't believe i had so much.

who was she, was she his something, but when he came he was alone, but why did i got drunk, it's his life his choice, i like being around him, but when he is present i couldn't stand and talk properly.