Chapter twenty five

Turkish narrator : Merhaba guys, so I'm eager to know what hero will do. lets start.

Maya

I couldn't control myself yesterday, why did I even got angry. I had been thinking all night? what happened between us came in front, I would have taken it easy on. well it's time to say sorry, and no way I'm going with him and asking someone that she date him or not, it's non of my business. But I should end it here or else it's gonna affect me more worse. "I'm not going to Paris." I texted him.

"Fine, I want you to have a meet with Maya and close that book deal as soon as possible?"

"Sure i'll do." I retorted. "I'm sorry I acted crazy yesterday?" I texted again.

"Very well, you took two days to say sorry?" is this now here i go, he would have just accepted my sorry. I regret sending him sorry tough. I'm not going to text back.

Mahesh

I should make Maya accept what she feels about me! can any woman be this dumb not accepting her feelings to herself. I'm sure she must be debating with herself now confused. "I had a thought you wouldn't even say anything? but still you did and I'm glad! could we see each other today if you are fine?". I hope she acts as adult and meet me? or I know how a real Maya will act like stubborn child.

"Sure. where?"

Thank god. " 30 minutes in 'diameter'" replying I took my keys. Maya was sitting at the corner. I still quite can't make sure how did I fell in to Maya? I know it's not the beauty. she is very brave, smart and of course she is beautiful. but i had to confess before she accepts that guys dinner proposal again. I sat opposite to her. she looksat me from book she was reading. "I'm really sorry. it's not my place to get angry on you and I know." she mumbled.

"It's fine Maya we are adults? she nodded like obedient child. she is cute.

"But still" she shock it off. "I'll have hot chocolate and you?"

"Whatever you choose." then she ordered peanut tart and hot chocolate. I still see the guilt in her eyes, but i want her to let that go and be normal but she won't because she is Maya.

"Did you talk to that girl about the book?" asking she looked at me. hesitating!

"Maya would you come with me or not?" shock was written on her face. I shrieked inbetween that she is still in her own imgination. that I'm taking her to help me with someone?

"Don't you dare drag me in your bubble of love, like or whatever it is? if you like someone then it's your place to confess. not me?" she cheesed of saying. I want to kiss of that red face and say that someone is she herself but ill save it for little longer.

"Easy there, first place who the heck had told you about this love? like all this?" I want to play this real.

She thought for a second and then. " who else? you like someone and he wanted a look for you I do not know for what?" she was looking all over the café instead. then our order came she had her tart without hesitating and not even looking at me. when she was half on another tart which was mine. I took hold of her wrist and brought it to my mouth and had bite. she was bilnking her eyes and she was licking her lips. I did know that I had charmed Maya? but I did not knew such immense power I had. she tried to pull it back but I still had my hold opps no. power on her, I held it further more into my lips and licked the butter which was on her fingers. she pulled it harder and I let it go.

"I.., I., need to use washroom," she got up and walked away. she needed a break i get it.

Maya

What was that. I flashed my face with water, what did he just do?. he wants me to go and ask someone about him and he does this kind of things to me, what did he expect me to do anyway. how will I face him now. I'm sure my face have showed him all the colors it could get when he is close to me. how will I cover my embarrassment now? it as been 20 minutes and I'm still at the washroom. I'm adult I can do this, and adult people lick fingers sorry butter on fingers isn't it? (Tn : thank god she just understood that she is an adult wow.) I walked back to table and he was on call. thank you god for saving the situation. I sat and I held my cup it's still hot how? I had been gone for 20 minutes and I looked at him. he nodded then I knew he ordered again? but how did het thought I would come back having 20 minutes in washroom strange isn't it? it seems like business call. he swift his phone in his blazer pockets and turned to me.