Chapter Twenty Six

Turkish Narrator : hey, I'm curious to know well now at least will she confess to herself about her felling's,

Maya

It's been 34 hours since Mahesh have dropped bomb on me, my friends says he will bring his point to me that he loves me. and I'm still thinking that am I ready for him to not to hurt him, because he loves ok I agree. will I be able to give him the love what he expects from me? but till now he haven't ever complained of me being me. and I think I'll be happy with him. my dad, nene, my brother and Sara, Chethan. and Priya was my love guru's, so everyone says it's time for me to confront. but I'm scared if he changes by time? if doesn't love me the same? if it fades then? I was in my bundle of thoughts and there was knock on my door.

It was that gentleman. "Hello Maya," i wished him back. "Can we talk for 2 minutes?" I nodded and asked him to sit. "I have something to tell you?" I nodded. "I could not text or call you back because, your boyfriend made my life living hell?" I'm literally in shock, who is my boyfriend now?. "please ask him to make move of my stocks, or else ask him could we negociate the deal which we were about do. on which he had put holdon." his tone was pleading.

"I will tell him." I said. he nodded and got up. "But he was right about you?" I'm curious to hear that now. "he said your standers are high for guy and even if you agree to go on dinner with me you would never ever like a guy like me. because I'm not good for and i did like you at fist time" he walked away. what was that statement I couldn't register it well, I'm gonna ask Mahesh for that. and now I think I'm sure what he wants from me?

Mahesh

It's been 34 hours since I made Maya drop her fork by my words, from then no text no call and she wouldn't even receive my call and I think I should make my presence in her café.

" Coming to café my boyfriend?". I got the text. which I wasn't expecting. I hope alot of explanation to do.

"Welcome. and you seem to know my standards for guy better than me?". it has been 20 minutes from I got the text what does she mean? I walked in to her office and did not knock.

"Ohh," she gasped and I sat. "Hot chocolate" she nodded" I called her kitchen and gave my order. "what was that text anyway?"

"The gentleman you have been torturing came by and requested me to talk to my boyfriend?" she bend and held her hands on table. I sat straight.

"Ohh I see?" she narrowed her eyes, and I can see she want's to here something which gives her confidence to trust the situation. "Come with me?" I said and held my hands for her she took it and we walked to my car she did not say a word. I knew this time would come and I texted Jathin for help. she sat quite looking at road but her eyes and lips are saying something else. like she want's to here it now or never. I reached my house garden in 30 minutes. we passed in from the back gate. there were two chairs and a table we sat.

"This garden is amazing, who's is this?" this is the first word she said. I stopped walking and held her hands in mine. "Maya I want you to trust my next word's and register it in your mind?" she nodded vigorously and I'm very much pleased to see that kind of energy. we sat and i'm really going to tell her that I love her.

"Maya I never felt like this before, and I never had any woman spending my movie nights and dinners with before, I never took care of anyone? when you talk to any guy I feel like I'm losing you to them, and I'm happy when I am with you". she closed her eyes. "and I want to be happy that to with you only you". she fluttered her eye lashes and her eyes were glossy. then I spoke again. " You don't have to answer me right now?" I'm little disappointed by her tears. but these tears are enough for me I know that she loves me.

"What if you stop loving me?" even with glossy eyes she was so confidant talking. " what if I change by time? what if you loose interest in me?" ohh this is Maya. I was expecting some magic but still it's logic. I wiped her tears and I spoke.