Chapter 20

Turkish narrator : Ciao, how are you all, and thank for 500 plus readers. umm, so Maya was driving. and Sara's day dreaming got an ending. 

Maya

We drove off from the restaurant and Priya was at the back seat. but what she indicated in the washroom was got me thinking. she is staring at him from back seat also and she thinks he likes me? and she is gonna have check on him? but anyways i refused. we reached Priya's house.

"Call me tomorrow before doing anything?" i nodded. she has such authority on me.

"Yes mam" at last her dimples appeared. "Bye Mahesh" she greeted him and he returned the same, we drove off to my place.

"Mahesh I'm sorry bothering you at such hour?" he sat silent, didn't he like my friends? i turned to have look at him. but sir seems to be having his time staring at the window.

"Mahesh" he turned to me. "how was your dinner?" i raised my eyebrows?

"Nice, i never thought it would be this funny meeting friends?" he seems to don't have any friend other than Jathin, he might be missing him?

"you missing Jathin?" he hummed in response.

"Maya no need going to your café, you can drop me here" i saw a luxurious villa.

"But in the morning?" i stopped car by the street.

"I'll come" but still i couldn't agree with him. "no Mahesh you drop me and take my car?" i turned to him.

"No Maya" i took hold of his hand and handed my keys. " but Maya" i narrowed my eyes.

"No buts"

Mahesh 

She handed me her keys, and we reached, "Thank you" she held the door.

I took hold of her hand. " Maya thank you for having me for dinner, i had good time with your friends" her broad smile was enough.

"I thought you would regret coming with me?" with crinkled eyes. 

"Never Maya, i would never regret coming with you" her eyes flashed excitement. and she nodded.

" I think i should go?" she tight pouted and i let go of her hand. she got off. " good night".

"Good night Maya" but i couldn't go. i got off. she walked to me standing opposite. "you didn't inform me confirming the press conference?" i asked.

"And you didn't tell me the truth?" she didn't look in my eyes how always confident Maya does?. we were 2 feet away i took a step forward. she didn't step back so i forced 1 more step and we were just inches.

"Which truth you wanna know?"  i hope she is asking about me nodding in the flight to that fellow?.

Maya

"Which truth you wanna know" he whispered in to my ears. we were inches away and I couldn't breath. I hope my face is not red. i pushed on his chest to create some distance between us, but he didn't budge. i took a step back. he held my hands.

'Maya" he mouthed my name way to sweeter. i hummed in response. "What truth you are talking about?" i looked into his eyes. he seems honest to know my concern on knowing .

"Umm, nothing. i should get going" i ran not turning. i locked the door and my heart beat is fast. my face red.

What just happened? i never felt this. i never gave a thought who says truth or who isn't. but i want him to be himself with me! 

"Which truth?" he texted. he really doesn't care not saying the truth  or he is messing with me? 

"Nothing, and I'm ok with press conference when ever you say" i sent.