Chapter 24

Turkish narrator : ohh, hey guys. missed me. straight to the story where were we? so hero was gonna talk to heroin lets see what he has to say us. I don't something will come out of his talking thing.

Maya

I just texted him good night. and he replied the same. this's so silly isn't it? Priya asking me to text him good night. and it's been two days since he called.

I feel like I have an idea of all this?. he might be meeting that new girl? well it's fine I don't care. (TN: oh so you don't care umm)  I want him to be happy. (TN: what's actually going here? she wants him to be happy? but why she want him to be happy. I'm going mad)

And there was knock on my door. Aww my  it's him. I missed looking at him. his collagen his suits, his gaze on me. and wow the gaze seems like he was holding looking at me! then he wasn't meeting the new girl was he? (TN: what a shameless woman)

"You? here?" he came sat opposite to me. I'm still in shock. when he was that mad I was going mad that he is not in peace all because of me, now looking at hi, he seems to had good break to stand this personable?

"Why am I not invited?" with those eyes  which I was waiting for.

Why do I think this wont be the easy meeting "no, no, it's not that. I mean you." I bantered halfway. thank me I was about ask him why he didn't call me from two days.

"Me what?" he seems very calm today.  charming as always.

"Nothing" I say  hot chocolate?." I did even bother peeking at him, I know I couldn't stop myself asking what's at the tip of my tongue .

Mahesh

I nodded. her cheeks were pink  as soon as I held her eyes. the same twinkle what she does at everyone is different and on me it's different. I could feel it but how will I make her understand that she has feelings for me. I mean I really wanted a break from her so I could process my thought's? is it really fondness or is it just move on thing? what I felt with Anna was not this? now I got to a conclusion if this is love or not? but I can't stay away from Maya and madness.  I agree I love her and I can't imagine a day without looking at her face. so I'm making a move to be in Maya's good book "Maya I'm sorry about the other day." 

" I would have told you," she says it like she is my wife. I  wanted to chuckle but I held back. will I ever get over on this cute talks. I nodded smiling.

"What are you smiling at" asking she squinted her eyes.

"Nothing I missed you." she raised her head from her screen. I seem have crossed a line of publisher?

"Oh,"  I saw her teasing smile. and the next thing she did was overboard, she sliding me her phone. she got up and took her keys. and I was in for the idea, wherever she goes all organized. Boss lady. we walked out.

"My car" saying she walked and I followed. and the engine roared and in just 15 minutes we reached our destination.

"I'm going to park you will buy the tickets" I nodded and walked in. it's sunrise screens on outdoor. 

"This is pleasant isn't it?" I nodded. "have you had promise not talking to me ?" she shrugged her shoulders asking. when she wants to talk I'm more than ready.

"Actually my visit was with purpose" I said and didn't give her chance to revert back. she seems to have had some idea what I'm gonna speak.

"Is it important?" she pouted asking I nodded again. all of sudden she seems nervous and the movie is about to start. I held her face in my both hands.

"Don't worry it's about me". she still seems to be in shock.

Maya

My cheeks are still in his hold. him caressing my cheeks and this gaze seems that I'll drown in them if he keep on caressing this way. my face is very hot. and I freeze on my place when ever he does things like this.