Chapter 1: The Elemental Dragon Clan

Many years ago a there existed a clan of very skilled warriors who worked great during the day but even more at night. This clan grew even more powerful over the years, and always stayed strong even through the most hardest and impossible trails soon they came with their own name and the name of this clan was called "The Elemental Dragon Clan" but they mostly preferred to use the Japanese version of their name "Genso Ryu". Much of their history is unknown as they were mostly known as a Ninja clan during the chaos of the world, But when the fiery bloodshed ended and many of the kingdoms and villages created functioning systems to help bring a living order to the world the elemental dragon clan began to change and upgraded. To maintain order to the clan they all follow a code, this code was called "the Path of water and wind" they follow both Bushido the way of the warrior, and Basenshukai the way of the ninja they follow orders, fight with honor, and maintain respect to each-other, they always train everyday early in the morning to stay in shape keep up their skills, and Practice Kuji Kiri meditation and breathing techniques to maintain themselves and keep their minds strong, and have control of their emotions to stay balanced physically and mentally so that no one would get out of line. The children of the clan who wish to become warriors of the clan are trained from childhood in the art of ninjutsu, controlling their elemental powers, martial arts, and weaponry. The elemental dragon clan has been lead by the "Kage" which is a title given to a member of the clan who is worthy to lead the clan and pass on to the next after the previous Kage's time as Leader is done. As time went on many members of the clan became trust worthy to leader of the kingdom the Hydro Shogun as the Shogun saw how they were different from ordinary ninjas soon members of the clan were hired to work for the shogun as secret agents, or as samurais thanks to the Shogun it really helped with the evolution of the clan and as they receive plenty of funds and supplies from the shogun as a reward for extra work and helping train fellow samurais they are given an extra sack of rice, fish, and ingredients for ramen since they were most favorite food of the clan. Everything in the kingdom went well until.....one day "The Great Solar war" began, All the kingdoms went up in a huge major battle members of the clan were recruited to fight along side their kingdoms, when the battle ended many lives were lost, as the kingdoms began to rebuild it remains unknown of what happened to the elemental dragon clan but many believe they are still around but remain hidden after even there were samurais in the clan they were originally formed by ninjas and most members were ninjas and stealth is a symbol of a ninja.