Chapter 1 page 4: Vessels

Vessels....that word can mean good or bad things depending on how they were used.

Vessels are people that has gotten something sealed within them, sometimes it would be forced or even agreed upon. How the Vessel system works is from time to time there would be a situation where a person would have to bear being given power of a ancient living creature or a previous person to help others or to save the world, cities, villages and even towns.

The Ritual for Vessels would usually be held in a shrine or somewhere safe where they won't interrupted. The person who would become the vessel and would be given power with the help of people who mastered mana or are skilled with mana with their energy along with specials seals the complete the ritual. Some rituals take time or can be done in the hands of a master mana user, but however there would be times where the rituals could be interrupted by those who wish to take the power for themselves, or to prevent the ritual to save people who are being forced to be vessels. If a ritual gets interrupted the power would become unstable and need to be quickly controlled or else it could cause destruction to the area and in people who are caught in radius, in order to complete the rituals many people would have to use a lot of their mana and and forcefully taking in the power which could be hard for them to control without the help of the seals many people got badly injured, put into comas, or even died to complete the ritual.

People who successfully became vessels would have a special making symbol such as a tattoo, or a unknown scar on their bodies, but it's not easy being a vessel many people were feared or even hated by society because of the power they possess but there are some people who respected them and see them as heroes, Vessels plenty of times get hunted down by people some are seeking their power or the bounties that are put on them because they would be seen as a threat that needs to be stopped.

There are also times where people who are so desperate for power would for as far as to becoming vessels though experiments or stealing it from others going through so many things to becoming the vessel to have dark, light, or cosmic mana.

Well now that you know there a few things about the world let's get started on the adventure of these soon to be heroes.