C2 Page 4: Frost's past part 1

Frost's P.O.V

I was a younger boy and what i saw in front of me was fire at my home, my vision was blurry and I was breathing heavily as each time i blinked it changed from one moment to the next. The second time I blinked i was fighting against some warriors, as I battled i witnessed other members of my clan get clan while I was searching for my parents, the third time I blinked i was inside the building searching for my parents and my sister i kept calling for them while i was running around the inside of the castle as i saw parts of it being surrounded by fire, and the fourth and last blinked was when I saw him the Oni that i planned to defeat. I watched in horror and sadness as he kill my parents while i was protecting my sister, It turned to us and my sister was crying in fear while I looked at the Oni with anger,  hatred, and fear when suddenly I heard something that sounded like it was about to break and fall when i looked up and saw the roof about to collapse then everything went. Not even a second later I gasped and quickly woke up breathing heavily as i quickly looked around and saw it was just a dream flashback of my past, as I was trying to calm i felt something grab onto me and i turned and saw it was Magenta who looked worried and decided to comfort me.

Magenta: Frost are okay?

Frost: Y-Yeah I'm fine

Magenta: Are you sure you looked liked you were having a very intense nightmare

Frost: Yeah it was just a flashback

Magenta: do you want to talk about it?

Frost: later tonight at the garden ok?

Magenta: alright

After that Magenta laid a nice relaxing kiss on Frost's cheek and the two went back to sleep.

"Few hours later"       

Frost and Magenta were taking a walk together in the city after doing some training with Char and the others, they admired the scenery of the city as they walked and they were having a really good time enjoying themselves and spending time together. They both smiled and held hands and continued on, as they continued their walk that made plenty of stops along the way, stopping by a store for some shopping, visited a koi pond to admire the fish, and taking a nice walk through the park.  As they walked back the styx castle they gave Char the groceries they picked up and went to the secret garden.

They both sat down by a tree near the water and snuggled for a while, they both smiled and relaxed to sounds of the wind blowing, the leaves soaring through the sky, and the calm water flowing by as it gently splashed.

Frost: This was a pretty good day 

Magenta: you can say that again

Frost: ok This was a pretty good day

Magenta: *giggles* wow I can't believe you actually said again

Frost: You said I could

Magenta: UwU 

Frost: Adorable

Magenta: Hey Frost?

Frost: Yeah

Magenta: You ready to talk about that flashback

Frost: yeah since you told me your story it is only fair I tell you mine.

Magenta: I'm listening