C1 page 7: First day of school

Frost's P.O.V.

It is morning and I'm woken by m alarm clock and bright morning sun shining on me, as I got up and stretched i noticed that my room-mate still wasn't here i figured that my room-mate must have gotten up earlier and went to class so i got up and went to change then headed straight to class.

"Few minutes later"

I arrived at the front door of my classroom and i felt like i had butterflies in my stomach since the teacher is about to call me in to introduce myself to the, it was plenty of pressure since it is my first day and i don't want to mess up, I felt my body shake a little but i remembered what cane taught me when i was a boy.

"FLASHBACK"

Frost was in the dojo as a little boy about to spar with a fellow member of the clan but he is scared and he is hiding behind cane shivering in fear.

Cane: Young master Frost you have training to do what's the matter? 

Frost: I know but i'm really scared i'm not sure if i can do this.

Cane: yes you can young master Frost remember to remain calm, take deep breaths, and most of all?

Frost: I have to be brave but what if i can't do it

Cane: you can I believe in you and you must believe in yourself

Frost: *smiles* thanks Cane

Cane: your very welcome young master Frost now go on you can do this

Frost: alright

"FLASHBACK ENDS" 

Frost took a deep breath and fully calmed with a smile on his face the teacher called for him to enter, and so Frost entered the classroom with confidence and excitement ready to start his first day at school. 

The teacher revealed to be a smart and kind and strong Woman who was happy and excited to the new student in her class.

Teacher: Welcome new student my name is Ms. Hydria your teacher please introduce yourself.

Frost: *nods* Greetings everyone my name is Frost Nathan *bows* it is an honor to meet you all I hope we can get along.

Teacher: Very good Frost that was a pretty good introduction

Frost: thank you Ms. Hydria

Teacher: ok let's see how about you see over there?