C1 Page 10: First mission/The confession part 2

Frost and Magenta were riding in the truck on their way to their destination guarding the shipment of supplies, on their way they decided to pass the time by chatting.

Frost: so Magenta tell me more about yourself I want to learn more about you, what were your days like in school before i came here?

Magenta: well during the entrance exam we went through some challenging trails to prove ourselves, I did very ranked up to Bronze class.

Frost: that's pretty awesome

Magenta: Thanks speaking of which I never asked what rank are you?

Frost: I'm bronze too

Magenta: Really!?

Frost: Yep when I applied here Slime was impressed by my skills.

Magenta: I see

The Conversation was interrupted by the sudden stop of the truck, as they go to check it they see they are surrounded by a group of bandits with a pack of wolf monsters.

(5 of them)

(5 of them)

(7 of them)

(7 of them)

Frost and Magenta looked at each-other and nodded and advised the driver to stay inside the truck and jumped out.

Frost: I'll take care of the bandits

Magenta: And I'll handle the wolves

They both drawn out their weapons and split up and dash at them and separating them.

Frost's P.O.V. 

I was fighting off the bandits and it wasn't easy since they were all attacking together and they were quite skilled but still i was able to handle them, one of them tried to stab me from behind but i backflipped out of the way no only avoiding the attack but one of the bandits got stabbed in the process. I took advantage of it and slashed them all in one quick slash, once I saw that they were dead i flicked off the blood that was on my katanas and ran to Magenta to help her.

Magenta's P.O.V. 

I was Fighting against the wolf pack they were very aggressive and keep charging in but I handled them with my scythe, I managed to kill 4 of them but the injured ones kept charging in and i was getting a bit tired and as they all jumped towards with one swing i killed 2 but i missed one, but before it could get me it was suddenly frozen in ice and its head got sliced off, I turned to see Frost was the one who did it and i was relieved.

Frost: looks like I saved you so now we're even

Magenta: yep lets go we still have a mission to complete

"1 hour later"

Frost and Magenta finished delivering the supplies to the school thus completing their mission and are now checking into their hotel rooms that Slime reserved for them, at that moment the two finished showering and cleaning their weapons and were eating pizza.

Frost: that was tough

Magenta: yep btw I didn't know you had elemental mana too

Frost: I can use ice, water, and fire

Magenta: nice I can use many elements too but that can wait another time btw I want to tell you something *blushes* 

Frost: what is it?

Magenta: I-I love you and i want to be your girlfriend.

Frost: *blushes* well to be honest I love you too and i was happy when you protected me from that girl who flirted with me.

Magenta: Really!?

Frost: yeah I love you too Magenta and i will be your boyfriend.

At that Moment Magenta tackled Frost and kissed him as Frost slowly closed his eyes and kissed back slowly starting their relationship.