Chapter 1 page 2: the kingdoms

The world has many places but the most powerful are the kingdoms in the lands. Each land represents the elements of the world Fire, Water, Lighting, Wind, Earth, Light, and Dark each kingdom is ruled by a Shogun.

 The Aquatic Kingdom in the land of water is ruled by Hydro Shogun the aquatic kingdom is a symbol of peace, freedom, Hope, and teamwork.

 The Inferno Kingdom in the land of fire is ruled by the Pyro Shogun the inferno kingdom is a symbol of strength, contracts, effort, and hard work.

 The Thunder Kingdom in the land of lighting is ruled by the Electro Shogun the Thunder kingdom symbolizes Order, Art, Beauty, and Friendship.

 The Air Kingdom in the land of wind is ruled by the Anemo Shogun they are a symbol of Fun, Adventure, Protection, and Willpower.

 The Stone Kingdom in the land of earth is ruled by the Geo Shogun they are a symbol of determination, Chivalry, Control, and Wisdom.

 The Bright Kingdom in the land of light is ruled by the Sun Shogun they are a symbol of power, exploring, and survival

. And last but not least the Shadow kingdom in the land of Dark is ruled by the Void Shogun their symbol is Strategy, Experience, and results.

 All for kingdoms created many celebrations and festivals for their people so they can enjoy themselves along side that they each have a guardian.

 Eastern Dragons protect the Aquatic Kingdom, Kirin protect the inferno kingdom, Thunderbird protects the Thunder kingdom, Pegasus protects the Air kingdom, Phoenix protects the light kingdom, the unicorn Protects the Stone Kingdom, and the Western Dragons protect the Shadow kingdom. These kingdoms all have remained strong and and help the follow villages that live outside their lands reach no matter what happens all the kingdoms and the guardians will always do whatever they can to protect their people and do what they think is right.