Chapter 1 page 3: Mana

Mana The Energy source that lives within every living being on earth, mana is the manifestation of the soul it can used for many things it can enhance your physical body, cast spells or energy techniques, heal wounds and create barriers, and being able to manipulate elemental energy to create powerful moves and fight more creatively.

Many people who mastered mana discovered there was more to the inner energy, with more training people learn how to sense other traces of mana from other people, creating magical seals and being able to infused their weapons with mana or elemental energy, and being able to achieve greater power by reaching higher levels of powers by unlocking transformations.

Mana is always set into different amounts within each person some have high amounts, medium amounts, or low amounts of mana however the most rare are those who have power from their inner spirit animals and everyone will have a limit of how much Mana they can use before they run out and need to restore it. But the powerful mana in the universe are cosmic mana, Light mana, and dark mana they are hard to achieve to those who gained access to them shown they are a force not to be messed with.

It remains unknown of the origin of where mana came from but there could be a day where the truth will be revealed.