C1 Page 6: The fresh start part 2

Frost's p.o.v.

I Arrive at the school and i see a great tall school tower building, i was amazed by the sight of it and was excited because this was the start of my great journey.

 As i entered the building i was looking forward to how many people i will meet here and how many friends i will make as i made my way to the principal's office. When i arrived i checked the time and see i had 1 hour and 12 minutes before classes start, i knocked on the door and was called to enter.

I was greeted by a green haired man wearing a grey and black coat and glasses

Principal: Greetings I am Professor Slime the principal of this academy what brings you here?

Frost: I am Frost Nathan i'm the new student applying here.

Prof. Slime: ahh Yes I've heard about you young man you are a member of the legendary elemental dragon clan correct?

Frost: yes that is correct

Prof. Slime: ok then well you did well on the application exam and the video that your clan sent me of you displaying your skills have proven to be quite impressive.

Frost: thank you

Prof. Slime: with this score and the video I can actually make a silver or even a gold ranked student

Frost: actually I want to be a bronze ranked if that's ok?

Prof. Slime: sure but may I ask why?

Frost: Well for 2 reasons 1. I don't want to attract to wrong people and 2. I want to start from the beginning a bit since i'm first starting here and i also want to show that even a lower rank can achieve great things and rise up to the top.