C2 Page 2: Frost vs Char

It was Saturday morning and everyone was having breakfast on a nice sunny day, everyone was really excited because today was the day Frost and Char were to battle with each-other, many got goosebumps from thinking about the battle or imagining how it will go some thought of doing a betting pool for who they think would would win while some agreed many refused to participate in it.  Soon enough everyone finished eating and went to prepare the training grounds for the upcoming match. After eating Frost was excited to battle Char but he was also really nervous so he went to go for a walk to calm down and relax his mind, as he was walking he noticed at farm house a few of the farmers working on the crops they seemed to have need so he decided to go and help assist them.

Frost: Excuse me you look a bit exhausted is it ok for me to help?

Farmer: Oh no need for that young man we're fine

Farmer's wife: You should save your energy for your match later

Frost: I insist to be honest i kind of need something keep my mind off that match i'm a bit nervous and i need something to relax and clear my head plus i do like to help people.

Farmer's Wife: I see well then by all means we accept your help I need to collect some eggs and milk so could you help my husband with harvesting the crops?

Frost: Of course

As she left Frost and the farmer began to harvest the farms crops and equally dividing them for both the harvest for the castle and the sell in the villages and cities in the kingdoms, when the wife returned she saw that crops harvested seeing that made her smile but she and her husband noticed that Frost was still thinking of the upcoming fight.

Farmer's wife: Young man don't worry we know you will do well no need to be nervous about it.

Frost: I know but it's just really stuck in my mind i'm going against the Alpha of the Styx clan and he is a long trusted general so i know he has a lot of skills and experience.

Farmer: Don't worry you just got to do your best and you'll do great after all I see you as a strong warrior.

Frost: you know what your right thanks for the advice

Farmer: Your very welcome young man

Farmer's wife: Now get out there and do your best

Frost: I will

"Few hours later"       

It was time for the battle Frost and Char in the middle of the training grounds while everyone else we're spectating from a distance as they drew their weapons and got into their stances