C1 Page 14: End of the shadow Clan part 1

It was the end of the school day and Frost and Magenta were in their dorm room discussing a plan on how to stop Amber and her clan once and for all.

Magenta: So what's the plan love what do we do?

Frost: Well first we need to know what we're dealing with what do you know about Amber's clan?

Magenta: Well so far she is part of the shadow clan they seem trustworthy on the outside but on the inside they are the worst group of people in the world. they appear to be fighters but they always act high and mighty and look down on many, steal credit from others work, and resort to violence when they don't get their way but they are untouchable from public because there is no evidence to prove their wrong doings.

Frost: We'll soon see about that btw why is amber your target?

Magenta: .....Jealousy

Frost: Jealousy?

Magenta: Yes she's been jealous of how me and my clan came out on top instead of hers and surpassed because she saw her and her clan superior because we were country samurais, one day she went to far and tried to killed so many members of my clan by recruiting some members of our clan who became traitors when she offered them fame and power and riches and they, even though we stopped them and executed the traitors but she escaped.

Frost: I see 

Magenta: It was chaos I promise i will kill her and avenge my clan members who were killed.

Frost: And I'll be there to help you

Magenta: *smiles* Thanks babe

Frost: *smiles back* No problem I won't rest until you and your clan have justice. 

The two then hugged and kissed for what felt like hours before stopping to catch their breaths.

Magenta: So what's the plan

Frost: First thing is gathering information, I can request the shogun the send some members of my clan to the shadow kingdom as spies to gather some deep personal information and evidence on the shadow clan, that we can get even help from the void shogun the dismantle the shadow clan and take away all of their property and power and arrest them.

Magenta: But how can we get the hydro shogun's help with this?

Frost: Well it's because out shogun is my uncle who also the current leader of my clan.

Hearing those words shocked Magenta and left her speechless as she never knew that her boyfriend is not only close to the shogun but the hydro shogun is also her boyfriend's clan leader.

Magenta: Our current Shogun is your uncle!?

Frost: Yep

Magenta: And he is also the Kage of your clan!?

Frost: Yep

Magenta: Why didn't you ever tell me?

Frost: I felt it wasn't important till now

Magenta: Wow this day was just full of surprises but what do we do?

Frost: We spy on Amber, we can to find out why she is here in the aquatic kingdom and at this academy, we can also find to see if she's up to any shady business and even more information and evidence to put an end to end and whatever her and her clan are planning.

Magenta: Sounds good but what do we after?

Frost: Well based on the information you gave me on her clan they most likely won't take it well and they may plan some sort of attack, so we can get help from the citizens who suffer because of them to help us fight against them.

Magenta: Alright then it's settle then what do we do then?

Frost: Well for now we act natural like we don't know anything to lay off suspicion, but for now let's rest up before putting the plan into action ok?

Magenta: Ok 

And so they both got prepared for bed and rested with determination to bring down the Shadow clan, because the next day is when the plan sets into action.