C1 Page 11: First date

It was Saturday and Frost and Magenta were slowly waking up by the bright sun shining on the  them, they blushed from seeing each-other remembering last night but smiled and kissed.

Frost: Good morning

Magenta: Good morning 

Frost: Well this is unexpected

Magenta: Yeah we done our first mission together and here we are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

Frost: Yeah.....Hey Magenta?

Magenta: Yes Frost?

Frost: Well since we're dating *blushes* and it's the weekend do you maybe wanna go on a date?

Magenta: *blushes*  I-I would love that

Frost: Really?

Magenta: Yeah it would be nice since we have the weekend to ourselves

Frost: There is a amusement park hear wanna go there?

Magenta: Sounds like a plan

Frost: It's a date then

"TIMESKIP"

Frost and Magenta were in their casual clothes and were heading to the amusement park feeling both nervous, and happy, and excited to be on their first date together, they spent a lot of time riding rides and playing lots of games having a great time. They both decided it would be a good time to grab a bite and take a break and so they went to the food court, Magenta ordered a pizza and Frost ordered a bowl of udon as they waited they decided to chat.

Frost: this has been pretty fun

Magenta: yep it sure has

Frost: those rides were amazing

Magenta: and don't forget the games

Frost: yeah

Frost & Magenta: *laughs*

Soon enough their food was brought to them and the chowed down, as Magenta ate she was surprised on how Frost ate two bowls of udon.

Frost: THIS UDON IS SO GOOD!!!

Magenta: I can see that man you sure can eat

"Few hours later"

Frost and Magenta were walking back to the Inn to rest, as they walked Frost noticed something was on Magenta's mind so he decided to ask.

Frost: Hey Magenta is something wrong it appeared you had something on your mind?

Magenta: Yeah sorry There was something bothering me

Frost: What is it?

Magenta: Well you know how my clan is a country samurai clan?

Frost: Yes why?

Magenta: Well I'm a ronin, I've been travelling around looking for someone.

Hearing those words surprised Frost, he never knew Magenta was a ronin but he didn't let that stop him and he continued the chat.

Frost: Who are you looking for and how did you become a ronin?

Magenta: I'm looking for a person i need to settle things with and for the second part...... i can't tell you right it's too painful to remember and think about.

Frost: It's ok I understand but may i ask if your a traveler why did you enroll at the academy?

Magenta: It's not easy being a Ronin I faced a lot of problems but when i met Slime he helped me by applying me to his school, I've heard stories about travelling adventurers inspired to be like them i want to be able to help as many people as i can.

Frost: Amazing

Magenta: Really you think so?

Frost: Yeah tbh I'm looking for someone too

Magenta: who?

Frost: .......An Oni

Magenta: *Surprised* A powerful Mythical being from the Dark realm why?

Frost: The same reason as you, don't worry Magenta I'll help you with your quest with finding that person i got your back.

Hearing those words made Magenta smile as a tear of joy fell as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Magenta: Thank you so much Frost

Frost: It's nothing

Soon they arrived at the inn and went to their rooms and changed into their sleeping clothes feeling tired from their date, as they finished changing they both smiled and slept well while thinking one thing.

Frost & Magenta: /Best Date Ever\