Chapter 1

"Thank you for ordering from Moonlight Floral Shop! Have a nice day ahead!"

A man in suit took the bouquet of daises in his hand, "You're welcome. Have a nice day ahead too." He smiled, walking out of the floral shop.

As soon as the bell again chimed, a sign of the customer left, Jeon Jungkook hummed, started to pack the second order of the day.

The boy was wearing a cute pink apron, hands busy tying the dark blue ribbon on the flowers. His eyebrows was furrowed, forming a cute frown on his face.

With his lips jutted out, he muttered, "Almost done..."

"Done!" He jumped up, a wide smile plastered on his face, "Time to call the customer to collect his flowers!" His hands made way to the mobile phone on the small table, halting when he heard the bell chimed.

"Welcome to the Moonlight Floral Shop!" He quickly greeted, tilting his head without himself knowing when he saw a guy with black mask and sunglasses walking inside the floral shop that filled with sweet adoring scent.

"What would you like to order?" Jungkook asked.

"Suggest something for me." The man gruffly replied and Jungkook could swear he found the customer's voice very familiar to him.

He decided to shrug the feeling off, "The most popular flower in our shop is definitely red roses! It's really really pretty, plus it smells really nice! Tulip is nice too, many girls like it nowadays. We got daises, sunflower, orchid-" "You're rambling, pretty boy."

Jungkook let out a small gasp, covering his mouth with his small hands as his face flushed red out of embarrassment, "I-I'm sorry. I just love flowers so much... So what kind of flowers do you want, sir?"

"Give me the calla lily."

"Calla lily?" Jungkook smiled a little, "I love calla lily too. Too bad not much people buy it..."

He turned over, taking the delicate flowers in his hands, "What colour would you like for the wrappings mister?"

The man leaned his whole body on the table, using both of his hands to support his chin, "Baby pink."

"Oh baby pink. I love baby pink too! Your girlfriend must have same taste as me huh?"

"Oh not a girlfriend. He's already my wife." The male said, playfulness and lazyness could be heard in his tone.

"You must be really love him then?" Jungkook stated, choosing the flowers carefully.

"I do. But he doesn't accept my love. He claimed that I'm joking around." The male said, "It's pretty sad when I did everything to proof my love but he doesn't trust me."

Jungkook's hands visibly halted his movement when he heard what the male's said. A sad smile made way to his face when he reminded himself his own failed marriage.

He quickly collected his posture, "But why does he felt like you're joking around?"

"I wish I could know why. But he doesn't tell me, even forced me to sign the divorce paper."

His wife is so alike to me... Jungkook thought, "Maybe you should do more things to proof your love to him."

"I'm planning to do so. That's why I'm here to buy his favourite flower." The male stated.

"Hope you could get his heart back!" Jungkook again shrugged, slowly wrapping the flowers with the beautiful wrappings. They stayed in a silence for a while, until the man spoke, "Does your shop delivers flowers?"

"Depends. If it's too far away, I might cannot made it." Jungkook stated, a smile still decorated on his face.

"Oh it's not that far away. In fact, it near!"

"Then could you please tell me the address?" Jungkook take out a small note pad from his pocket, holding the pen as he was ready to jot down the address.

"613 The Elise Road..." The man started saying it and Jungkook's hands stopped in the middle of the air.

"Wait... It's my shop's address?"

"Indeed," The male ran his fingers through his hair and Jungkook could swear he saw something shining on the male's fourth finger. Probably the wedding ring.

"Calla lily symbolize beauty. Beautiful flowers should always belongs to beautiful person like you, right?" The man cockily said.

Jungkook's eyebrows met each other as he softly scolded, "Please stop joking around, sir. It's highly unprofessional."

"You know I love joking around aren't you, kook?" The male questioned with his usual teasing tone, making the boy gasped in shock.

"How did you know my name?!"

The male didn't say anything. Instead, he slowly take off his sunglasses then the mask the covered the half of his face.

Jungkook's whole body freeze. No wonder he found the male in front of him is familiar. He can't forget his ex husband, Kim Taehyung after all.

Taehyung smirked when he saw Jungkook's dazed face. He tilted his head, leaning down to Jungkook's pink ear, "Do you miss me, my wife?"