Chapter 10

Jungkook slowly open his eyes, rubbing it with his fist. He blinked them softly, soon jolted up from the bed when he saw Taehyung laying beside him. He looked around the familiar room, memories instantly filled his mind.

"Why so reactive in the early morning, huh?" Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung when he heard the male's deep voice.

"Why am I here?" Jungkook glared at the male, backing away and pulled the comforter along with him, covering his body.

"You fainted because your lovely flowers, remember?"

Jungkook blinked his eyes, soon got back all his senses. Tears filled in his eyes when he reminded himself those poor flowers, "M-My flowers..."

"Aww, don't cry, baby." Taehyung got up, hugging the boy as he stroked his hair.

"The flowers will be mad at me..."

The man can't help but chuckle, "No they won't be mad at you, bun." Taehyung stated, patting Jungkook's head, "You took care of them didn't you?"

Jungkook raised his head up, sniffling, "But still... They died..."

"Alright alright, I'll buy new one for you. Don't cry now, okay?" Taehyung's voice filled with gentleness as he stroked Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook nodded his head, "But how did your crazy fan know we're married?"

"Well," Taehyung smiled sheepishly, "I told my fans about our marriage."

Jungkook's eyes widen, "How could you?!" He hits Taehyung's chest, "Now everyone knows me as your wife?!"

"Technically, yes."

Tears again brimmed in Jungkook's eyes, "B-Bastard! I can't open a floral shop now..." He sniffled, hiccuping cutely, "You're always like this. Never ask my opinion before making decison! I hate you!!"

"Wait, is that the reason you divorce me?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist, asking him with serious tone.

Jungkook shook his head, "Though you're annoying, cocky not to mention nosy too, but that doesn't make me divorce you..."

"Then what's the reason, baby?"

"I-I..." Jungkook stared at the male with his wide Bambi eyes, "You cheated on me with Min Yoongi!"

"Wait what?! I cheated on you with Yoongi hyung?!"

"Yes! I even found his photo in your coat!!" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm tired today, baby. I'll head to sleep now."

Jungkook nodded his head, taking Taehyung's coat in his hands, watching the male slowly walked inside their room.

The boy just shrugged, patting the coat as he wants to pat off the dirt on it. Suddenly, something dropped out of the coat.

Jungkook's eyebrows instantly met each other. He crouched down, picking it up. It was a photo, with Yoongi's face on it.

"Why Taetae hyungie has Yoongi photo?" Jungkook asked himself, decided to leave this matter away.

He walked back to their room, giggling softly when he heard Taehyung's snores. He shook his head in defeat, headed to the bed to sleep with Taehyung.

Something on the small table beside the bed again caught his eyes. Jungkook frowned, taking the object up.

"Perfume? I don't use perfume, so does Taetae hyungie..." He turned the bottle, found a sticky note sticking behind it. He read the sticky note slowly,

To: Bunbun

Hope you'll like it, baby!

From: Taetae

Jungkook gasped. He remembered once Taehyung said Yoongi likes bunny a lot. Tears brimmed in his eyes, "Hyungie is cheating behind me?"

"So you divorced me?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows quirked up.

Jungkook nodded his head, "You cheated me..."

"I didn't, baby." Taehyung sighed heavily, "I'll explained it to you."

--------------------------------------------------

"So Yoongi hyung gave you his photo as your birthday gift?"

"Hell yes. I want to throw it away so bad but he didn't let me. So I bought it back to here and turns out you saw that photo and misunderstood me." Taehyung sighed heavily, shaking his head in defeat.

"Then what about the perfume?!"

"That perfume is for you, baby. I know you don't use perfume, but you like flower scent. That perfume got roses scent so I bought it!"

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, "Then why did you wrote bunbun on the sticky note?!"

"Bunbun is you, baby. Don't you realise I love to call you bun or bunny and you look exactly like a bunny?" Taehyung stated.

They went silent for a while until Jungkook spoke.

"So all the time I misunderstood you?" Jungkook asked, eyes wider than usual.

"Yes baby." Taehyung stated, chuckling when he saw Jungkook's dazed face.

"Seriously," The singer pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks, "You're a big dummy. No wonder you don't believe me when I said I love you."

Jungkook pouted, "Then how? Should we get married again?"

"We're not even divorce, dummy." Taehyung flicked Jungkook's forehead, "Do you forgive me now?"

Jungkook nodded his head but then he shook his head, "No no! I can't forgive you so quick! You told your fans about our marriage without my permission! I should be angry at you!" He cutely huffed, glaring at Taehyung with his Bambi eyes.

"Aww my cute bunny, please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry I'm sorry~" Taehyung made some weird baby noise, earning a smack from Jungkook.

"Enough! I'm not a baby anymore!!" Jungkook puffed his cheeks out, lips turning pouty, an exact baby look and yet the boy still deny it.

"You should look yourself in the mirror, baby. You look like nothing but a cute white fluffy baby bunny~" Taehyung pulled the boy closer, started placing soft kisses on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hyungie!" He pushed the singer away. Both of them played push-and-pull for a while, without give a care to their surroundings.